Booksy makes it easy to book your appointments anytime, anywhere so that you can get on with your day. Browse for beauty, wellness, and health services to find local providers, compare pricing, and view open appointments. When you find a provider you vibe with, you will be able to book instantly, but that's not all.. With Booksy you can do more, better:
- Look Around: Use our marketplace to discover local providers near you. Visit their profile to view a full list of services and prices, browse portfolio pictures, and hear what others have to say.
- Book 24/7: Booksy allows you to check for available appointments without having to pick up the phone. Simply find a time that works for you and get on the books.
- Get Notified: You’re busy, we get it. We’ll send you reminders so you never miss an appointment again.
- Manage On-the-Fly: Plans change and schedules shift; Booksy makes it easy to reschedule and edit appointments without the back-and-forth.
- Contactless Payment: Paying is fast and easy with businesses who have Mobile Payments & Gift Cards enabled. May vary by Provider; check provider details on their Business Profile.
Scheduling appointments shouldn’t feel like a chore. Booksy makes it easy to book all of the services you love, from the palm of your hand.
For business owners looking to streamline the day-to-day, check out Booksy Biz, our app for providers. You can also give us a shout to learn more: [email protected]
GoodMorning!!! My sister and I been here in LV since 2006, seeking a stylist. Last Friday we saw a lady with finger waves and they were really really well done. My sister asked her who did her hair and she said Kim at WHO’s NEXT. We went to Kim’s shop and immediately booked for her for the following day. Kim is kind, professional, fast and have great knowledge of hair. She is focused on the hair when she is doing it and not focusing on talking. She is very observable of the shop. She was sweeping hair from under your feet in between her styling your hair. The shop and bathroom is very clean. She gave great advice to have a healthy scalp and hair. I will be with Kim for my life span. She is awesome. Her prices are very affordable. If you are looking for a stylist, try Kim and your review will be longer than mine. Happy Tuesday!!! Lillie
What a wonderful experience with Mrs Tiffany at stylesbyshortcake!! I have been thinking about starting locs for over two years, and during this time Mrs Tiffany has been my sons loctician. During his retwist visits, I have been constantly having “mini” consultations with Mrs Tiffany about starting my locs. She was so helpful, kind, and full of knowledge!! Finally…. I did it!! I am so pleased!! Mrs Tiffany has a skill that I cannot put into words!!! Just simply put “magic hands”. She is very professional. Also, she gives recommendations for a healthy loc journey, which I think is the icing on the cake!!
I would give her a higher rating if I could!!!