Squarespace is the all-in-one platform to grow your business. Make sales, maximize your reach, and manage it all with the Squarespace app.
LAUNCH YOUR WEBSITE
• Get started quickly with a designer template.
• Add pages and customize the design to fit your brand.
• Publish your website, online store, blog or portfolio.
• Receive notifications about new orders.
• Purchase and print USPS shipping labels.
• View customer information and order details.
• Add or update products and services.
• See when stock levels are low.
• Create discounts and accept gift cards.
PROMOTE YOUR BRAND
• Customize and use marketing content we’ve kickstarted for you.
• Send beautiful emails with Squarespace Email Campaigns.
• Check email engagement in real time.
MAKE IN-PERSON SALES
• Sell in person with Tap to Pay and Point of Sale (US only).
• Securely accept all major credit cards and cash.
• Keep inventory and analytics in sync with your online store.
GET METRICS FOR SUCCESS
• Track sales and revenue.
• Understand your audience and make smarter business decisions.
• Receive a weekly traffic summary.
• See insights at a glance with the homescreen widget.
UPDATE YOUR SITE
• Upload photos from your camera roll.
• Create and publish new content.
• Make edits to your website design.
SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT
• Have a question? We’re here to help.
• Get personalized assistance at support.squarespace.com.
Sign up in the app to start your free 14-day trial and get started with Squarespace. If you are already a Squarespace customer, log in to manage your website and online store.
It is so ironic that SquareSpace works so hard to make sure webpages display correctly on any size display: phones, tablets, or desktops, yet, editing SquareSpace webpages in anything less than a desktop device with mouse or trackpad doesn’t work. Forget about trying to maintain a webpage from your cellphone.
There have been a few SquareSpace iOS apps like “Blog”, but they were pretty rudimentary missing many features you depend upon. With this app, you can now create new pages, add entries and edit entries in events and blogs, and even rearrange your webpage and menu items.
You still need the SquareSpace “Commerce” and “Analytics” app to see how your webpage is doing. And there’s still no way to see donations. Or export donations and orders to a spreadsheet. But, now when someone calls me and says I need to change something immediately, I don’t have to rush back to a desktop computer to make that change.
I remember when this app use to be ... not so useful (to be polite), so I stopped using using it - it was like an empty shell of an app.
But after a few years break (I’ve been a long term squarespace customer), I tentatively re-downloaded it and have been so impressed by how it’s evolved and what I can do inside!
The app is really well designed and easy to use. Considering its working on a small screen, it also doesn’t feel like a I’m going to make a mistake and accidentally bump a button that publishes it live when I’m. It ready. So it feels ‘safe’ to use over the desktop editing. Thanks team!