30 Day Fitness for iPhone is a health app specially designed to be fully-featured fitness app.
- Home Workout Daily workouts to lose weight Tone your body in 30 days
- Day Fitness Challenge integrates with Health App, allowing users to automatically export exercise data from 30 Day Fitness Challenge to Health App, and to import body measurements data from Health App to 30 Day Fitness Challenge.
- Toned arms
- Flat tummy
- Peachy butt
- Skinny thighs
- Bikini beach body
- Sculpted abs
- Lose weight
- hundred of exercises carefully selected for you
- video instructions for all the routines
- view your workout history to track the progress you achieved
- Subscription length: weekly
- Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
- Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Ready for the 30 Day Fitness Challenge? Start training today to see tangible results and get fit! New workouts, fitness
- The 30 Day Fitness app has been rated with 4.27/5 from 57260 votes .
- A fitness lifestyle app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 57,260 total reviews
- Free download of 30-day-fitness.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest 30 Day Fitness IPA uploaded on May 19, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
This article tells you everything you need to know about 30 Day Fitness, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Lose Weight at Home in 30 Days: Home Workout for Weight Loss
A high-quality screenshot of this home workout app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Sworkit Fitness & Workout App: Home Workouts, Stretches, Yoga Workouts for busy people
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use 30 Day Fitness for home purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this health app work before downloading the 30 Day Fitness.ipa.
1. 30 Day Fitness Challenges iPhone Application
2. Do Calisthenic Apps even work? | Are they worth it? | Best Fitness Apps
Is it good?
Bending Spoons Apps IVS has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated workout app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid health app with built-in daily features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.27 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I like the built-in timers ... and the intuitive use of the user interface, it’s so easy to drag up between sets. The exercises themselves are ok, having done p90x and insanity when I was younger (I’m 56) I found their exercises well-designed, now I’m not up to that level and this app is seriously helping me get back to that — maybe it’s not a fair comparison, but it’s what I have. It’s not that the exercises are much different, but I find that they pay less attention to ergonomics and physiology than those systems — especially for those of us who need some steps to get to those movements. On the other hand, what this has that the others don’t, is the ability to adjust the load after each workout, very cool. The other thing I wish is that they paid more attention to earn-up and cool-down and actually spent a little time on stretches before and after. It’s not a bit deal because I’ve added those on my own ... but as much as I like this app there’s small tweaks that would make it amazing for me. I still give it a five star for finding an awesome app design that really helps me stick with it.
I love, LOVE this app. 20 min per day, $5/week, in your own home at your pace when YOU want to work out. You can use the app while listening to your favorite playlist. All you need is a yoga mat! I’m in my fifties and devote a lot of my time to my family and work. I didn’t need a gym membership, I needed motivation. Seriously, give it a month. I lost 15 lb. in a month! I do routines 5-6 days a week, and try to do 2 a day a few times/week...The transformation in my body is AMAZING. Rolls are melting off, replaced by muscle and sexy curves. There are so many exercises you can do! I love that there are real people doing the videos. No one talks to you, which is great, also!! You CAN read a detailed description of each exercise which is wonderful. I cannot say enough. You will become hooked. I loved the fact you can do in your home, and of course with the quarantine, you cannot pick a better fitness app. The tech support is super, too. What are you waiting for? Look great, feel great, be healthy and happy for $5/week. Thanks 30 day fitness! I truly run your fan club.
I am a blind user who accesses my IPhone using Apple's screenreader, VoiceOver. I have been combing the App Store for a fitness app that I can stick with, and this seems to be the right one for me. The exercises have clear written instructions that are good enough for me to follow, without relying on video that I cannot see. The voice guidance is also very necessary since I can't rely on any visual cues, and honestly, who looks at their phone when exercising? Someone who's more focused on reading texts than burning fat, if you as me! The only minor glitch I have is when I swipe up using VoiceOver, sometimes I get stuck with an exercise for many many sets. Or at least, that's what I think happened with my five sets of side leg raises from Hell! Haha, thanks to this app, this couch potato really has no excuse not to incorporate some movement into her life, except maybe the fact that she really doesn't enjoy exercise, but I don't think any app has the magical ability to fix that. Thank you for keeping this app simple, effective, and accessible.
Download 30 Day Fitness free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the 30 Day Fitness IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report