Related: Math Nation: Created by the University of Florida and Study Edge, Math Nation is a full curriculum for 6th-8th grade math, Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2
ABCmouse MAY NOT FULLY support iOS devices not listed above
Start your 30-day free trial of ABCmouse now! Cancel anytime.
ABCmouse is the award-winning learning program that covers reading, math, art, music, and more for kids ages 2 to 8. Created by teachers and education experts, it has 10,000+ exciting Learning Activities for children at all academic levels.
Proven to Significantly Increase Reading Skills with as little as 45 minutes a week*.
The ABCmouse Early Learning Academy is the research-validated program kids 2–8 love to play with as they learn:
• Full standards-based curriculum for learning on iPad and iPhone
• Trusted by teachers, designed by early learning education experts
• Used in more than 70,000 classrooms and nearly half of all U.S. public libraries
• 10 levels, 850+ lessons, and 10,000+ individual Learning Activities
• All academic subjects for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade
• Accelerates development of early literacy and math skills
• Helps ensure kindergarten readiness and 3rd grade readiness
• Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, and music across all levels
• Thousands of books, videos, puzzles, printables, songs, games, animations
• 900+ Spanish activities
• Customizable Avatar, My Room, My Hamster, and Pet Park
• Step-by-Step Learning Path and independent learning
• Great for homeschoolers and learning on the go
• Track and monitor progress
• Winner of prestigious Mom's Choice GOLD, Teachers' Choice, and Parents' Choice GOLD Awards
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment!
What Teachers Say
"This year, I implemented ABCmouse in every lesson, not only during my lesson time but also during the activities and center time. My students started picking up their letters faster, they were applying phonics faster, they were recognizing sight words faster. When testing came around, I had 78% of my class test advanced in foundational skills. That's never happened before. ABCmouse captivates a child's attention in such a wonderful, marvelous way. It's not just them memorizing stuff, they have the skill, and they're making those connections across the content areas."—Kindergarten Teacher
"On ABCmouse my children are learning to read, they're doing math problems, social studies, science, everything. . . . Since we've begun ABCmouse, our scores are just amazing!"
—Elementary School Teacher
What Parents Say
"I am a first grade teacher, and I think this site is absolutely terrific! There are many engaging activities for a wide variety of academic areas. My 5-year-old twins LOVE it...I can't wait to have ABCmouse in our family for many years! Thank you, from a veteran teacher."—First Grade Teacher and mother of 5–year–old girls
"The BEST children's educational site that I have ever used. Even my 4th grader begs her sister to let her play!"—Mother of 4, 5, and 10–year–old girls
"I love how everything in the Classroom is interactive. I plan to use this site all summer to keep my kids' skills sharp. It really breaks up the fact they are learning and feels like we are playing."—Mother of 2– and 5–year–old boys
This app offers two membership options: $19.99/month or $59.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by visiting user's Account Settings after purchase
*See ABCmouse-sponsored studies at www.ageoflearning.com/research
See our full Terms & Conditions at:
Related: Prodigy: Kids Math Game: Kids Math Game Math Practice for Grade 1-8