Related: Energy One Fed Credit Union: Use the iPhone app to quickly map and locate the nearest Energy One branch and ATM location
To plan vacation days, first indicate public holidays and other days off in red text color. Mark kids’ school holidays in blue. Then find days suitable for vacations and label them with stylish hand-drawn markups. View the number of days taken and scheduled for the year from the markup legend. Markups can be easily removed or changed for plan adjustments. You can also hide unrelated markups and export the annotated calendar.
For part-time or contract work, track the days worked with markups. Record the number of working hours and/or project names in the daily notes. View, email, and print a list of notes.
A monthly or annual subscription is required to use the app. A fully-functional 1-month free trial is available for all new users. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the end of the free trial period. Subscription automatically renews and is charged to your account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew at any time in your iTunes account settings. We are unable to provide refunds for partial subscriptions.
NAVIGATION AND DAY VIEW
• 3 zoom levels: full year, half year, 2 months
• Year navigation by gesture, button, scroller, or direct entry
• Day view that lists events, holidays, birthdays and anniversaries, markups, daily notes, and a "how many days away" count
• Use the floating markup toolbox to add markups (scribbles or colors)
• Apply 1 icon, background, and text color markup per day, AND up to another 8 bonus markup styles on each day - enough for the entire family!
• Fast multi-day markup entry
• Organize markups and see their counts in the legend
• Hide individual markups before sharing
• Sync with your existing calendars
• Create events with custom recurring patterns and up to 5 alarms
• Two-way event sync with local calendars and iOS supported external calendars such as iCloud, Google Calendar, Yahoo, Exchange server, Outlook or Calendar on a Mac or PC, and CalDAV
• One-way sync from subscribed calendars and Facebook Events
• Select desired countries and holidays from 41 nations
• Display and add birthdays, anniversaries, and custom-labeled dates from the built-in Contacts app, with age/year info
• Add free-form daily notes with a single tap
• Start the year from any month for your fiscal or academic calendar
• Configure week starting day and weekend days
• Fully customizable week numbers that can start from any day of the year
• Over 35 handpicked font choices
• Choose a simple background color, or apply a beautiful wallpaper using built-in images or pictures from your photo library, with preset and configurable effects
• Select colors for the default, weekend, and holiday text
• Optional grid lines
• Set calendar language and format using your regional settings
EXPORT AND SHARING
• Export your calendar, markup legend, and/or notes
• Save, email, print via AirPrint, create PDF, tweet, post to Facebook, and more
• Create additional year calendars that can be configured independently for additional tracking or multiple users
• Each calendar can be optionally synced via iCloud
• Integrated Spotlight search
Related: One on One Physical Therapy: Download the One on One Physical Therapy App today to plan and schedule your appointments
Download All-in-One Year Cal for iPhone free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the All-in-One Year Cal for iPhone IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.
Download from the App Store