adidas Running for iPhone is a health app specially designed to be fully-featured fitness app.
- Track Cardio Jogging, Run & Bike Tracker Choose your training plan
- Built-in GPS tracking
- Track duration, distance, calories burned, and monitor heart rate data.
- The ultimate sports app: choose yoga, hiking, cycling, and more.
- Take on Virtual Races to race with athletes around the world.
- Score activity Records when you hit a new milestone
- Distance, duration or consistency: choose a personal goal for the sport of your choice.
- Followers: stay connected to the running community and keep your competitive spirit alive
- Newsfeed: get updated and motivated through our regular blog posts on fitness topics, your followers' activities and events around your location
- We're compatible with apps like: Suunto, Kinomap, Running Heroes, Keller Sports, Zwift, Polar, Coros, Garmin Connect, Nolio,
- Keep an eye on your hydration and diet with REBO Smart Bottle and My Fitness Pal
- Join challenges with our partners: Vitality Running World Cup, Smashrun,The Conqueror Challenges
- Earn rewards when you connect to Running Heroes, Keller sMiles
- Create breathtaking videos of your fitness adventure when you use the Relive app
- Use your Apple Watch to track activities and upload data to adidas Running
- Keep an eye on your vitals, steps and more with Apple Health
- Join over 170m people who have used adidas Running
- The adidas Running app has been rated with 4.77/5 from 71612 votes .
- A fitness sports app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 71,612 total reviews
- Free download of adidas-running.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest adidas Running IPA uploaded on Jun 23, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in German, English, Russian, French, Dutch
This article tells you everything you need to know about adidas Running, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Bike Stunt Champion: Welcome to Bike Stunt Champion: a new word of deadly impossible new motorcycle bike game that let you enjoy your favourite motor cycle ride on impossible moto track with realistically rapid turns and most thrilling adventures of motor bike rides of mid-sk
A high-quality screenshot of this adidas running app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Santa Tracker - Track Santa: Track Santa Santa Tracker
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use adidas Running for adidas purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this health app work before downloading the adidas Running.ipa.
1. Adidas Training App Review and Tutorial (EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!)
2. Adidas running app review_Schorr
Is it good?
runtastic GmbH has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated running app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid health app with built-in track features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.77 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I have been using this app since 2012. Not a runner, and don't need/use the coaching features. I mainly use this app to track my running leading to and during my annual fitness test and i never had this issue before. The problem I have is that there is no way to stop/end an activity. I have to double tap home and close the app, reopen the app, to get the option to end activity. That is the only way to stop it. Trying to figure this out and to do this while running slows me down and gives me an inaccurate idea of my running time is. It only happens after 1 mile. Took screenshots that i can share if needed.
Tracks speed, time, distance, elevation... it’s a good app for keeping track of your runs so that you can hold yourself accountable. It also shows your hot zones so you can see where you took a rest and where you were killin it. It uses GPS so it does effect your battery, but not as bad some other apps. It does what it says it does and it does it well, more than you can say about a lot of apps. It also gives you updates when you hit each mile marker. Extremely helpful for days when you just want to run a couple miles, you can hit it right on the nose. Highly recommend for a regular runner.
I love this app. It’s not just a passive tracker, it gives you really insightful articles on nutrition, recovery and cross training. It motivates me to be better while giving me the information to do so. With ever present challenges and multiple activities there’s something for everyone at every level who wants to get active. There’s also a great sense of community. With The goal feature creates a sense of progress and accountability. I wish they would bring back the percentage of your goal accomplished along with the weekly miles you need to accomplish it back though.
Download adidas Running free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the adidas Running IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report