Tappy: Self Care Fidgeter for iPhone is a family game specially designed to be fully-featured arcade game.
- Relax, Fidget, Tap, Journal
- Tap on Tappy to boost your count!
- Tap the Actions button to show a list of Actions you can do with Tappy such as Sleep, Love, and Celebrate!
- Tappy health bar at the top of the Tap tab: Throughout the day this health bar with lower, keep Tappy nice and healthy by tapping on him to increase his health!
- Change the haptic feedback type by tapping the customizer.
- In the customizer there are multiple locked features. Press these locks to see how many taps you need to unlock it!
- Time yourself with the 30 second countdown timer! See how many times you can tap in 30 seconds. Your score will be recorded in Game Center if you are logged in so you can compare your score with people around the world.
- Fidget with a whole bunch of satisfying haptic fidgeting activities and tools!
- Turn on sound (and turn off vibrate) to hear the sound effects!
- The Arcade is a place to play some fun quick games with haptic vibrations that will be either multiplayer or single-player.
- New games will be added in the future.
- Grab your friend, warm up your fingers, and get ready to tap! Click the yellow question mark on any game to see the instructions on how to play.
- Plus members will be able to track their mood and journal about it!
- You can view your mood entries in the "Insights" section of the Mood Tracker widget.
- Lock your journal entries with your device's Face or Touch ID!
- Tap the yellow circle (with the Game Center icon) under Tappy's face to view your current rank that is based off your Tappy Count!
- Welcome to Tappy, where mental health meets fun!
- The Tappy: Self Care Fidgeter game has been rated with 4.82/5 from 4922 votes .
- A arcade health game that is suitable for age 4+.
- 4,922 total reviews
- Free download of tappy:-self-care-fidgeter.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Tappy: Self Care Fidgeter IPA uploaded on Aug 5, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
This article tells you everything you need to know about Tappy: Self Care Fidgeter, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Tiny Pig: Want to be a MONEY TYCOON? Can you TAP FAST enough? RESEARCH - TAP - RESEARCH - CLONE and tap away - even when you're
A high-quality screenshot of this fitness tappy game is worth a thousand words.
Related: Floret: Cute Self-Care Journal Digital Planner & To Do List
Gameplay and walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Tappy: Self Care Fidgeter for fitness purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this family game work before downloading the Tappy: Self Care Fidgeter.ipa.
1. Playing Tappy
Is it good?
Cameron Nazemi has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated tappy game. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid family game with built-in care features. Well, as a top-performing game with an overall rating of 4.82 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
Hey, I don’t usually write reviews but I feel like this deserves one. In fact, I’ve only reviewed 3 or so apps in my life. This is honestly a great app. I’m a huge fidgeter, and tend to look really nervous while I just don’t know what to do. That’s where this comes in. When I have my phone with me, I always just tap. I’m over 30k taps so far, and it’s been a few months. Though, there are surprisingly A LOT of other features in this app! I especially like the timed bubble popper, and the timed tapper. Me and my mom like to compete sometimes, I always win! I’m not the fastest though. The new “runner” game in the arcade tab is probably my new favorite game on this app. It’s just like Google’s dinosaur game, except with the iconic Tappy character. Forgot to mention the relax tab! There are a few “feelscapes” which play audio and device vibrations to feel like you’re really there, and just sounds too. I sometimes listen to them, and it’s just a really cool feature to calm down. Overall, a well-deserved 5 stars.
this is a great app for me, since i constantly find myself fidgety and overwhelmed, especiy in public. i can see myself using this app ALOT. i love the noise customization, i love the simple interface, and i love the counter feature! getting to certain numbers gives me a reason to tap, and before i realize it, im distracted! i think this is a benificial app for anyone who gets easily overstimulated and understimulated like me, since there are so many different things all in one app! well done, i am excited to see how tappy improves in the future!
I have always loved the haptics on iPhone but I was always sad because nobody has really use it to its fullest potential, not even Apple. But this app it’s really here to change that, it’s so satisfying to use and play with, and I also find really cool that this turns your phone into a very cool fidget toy, this can be useful for people who have problems focusing or with anxiety AAAAND the best part is that there is no stupid pay wall for you to get “premium” options or any of that, definitely a great app, congrats to the developers.
Download Tappy: Self Care Fidgeter free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Tappy: Self Care Fidgeter IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report