Habit Hunter for iPhone is a productivity app specially designed to be fully-featured health app.
- Habit tracker Goal & Habit tracker RPG game
- It lets you set personal goals, break down goals into tasks (or to-do list), track your progress, and motivate yourself to achieve new heights!
- It will turn your goal, habit, and task into an RPG game. In the game, you'll become a hero finding ways to win monsters and save people. The more task you complete in your real life, the stronger the hero will be.
- Plan your goals/habits/task with an easy-to-use interface
- Break down goals into smaller todo list/milestones
- Set smart reminders for each task
- View daily habits, todo list
- Complete task and gain reward like coins, skills, armors, weapons
- Level up the hero in the game
- Fight monsters and unlock items
- Team up with friends/family to build habit together
- BIG COMMUNITY of habit builders
- BEAUTIFUL AND EASY TO USE
- MOTIVATED AND FUN
- Are you having trouble building good life habits?
- The Habit Hunter app has been rated with 4.59/5 from 267 votes .
- A health fitness app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 267 total reviews
- Free download of habit-hunter.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Habit Hunter IPA uploaded on Jun 7, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in English, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese
This article tells you everything you need to know about Habit Hunter, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Strides: Goal & Habit Tracker Track Habits + SMART Goals
A high-quality screenshot of this habit hunter app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Math Games — Brain Games: Math games are easy, math games are hard.
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Habit Hunter for habit purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this productivity app work before downloading the Habit Hunter.ipa.
1. 3 Habit Apps Everyone Should Use (2022)
2. Habit Hunter - Build your habit, reach your goal
Is it good?
Tien Long Nguyen has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated hunter app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid productivity app with built-in tracker features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.59 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I love that there are different sections. The habit section for reoccurring stuff that you can set and forget knowing the app will add the item to the daily tasks when appropriate. The task section for random and one-off stuff. And my favorite the goal section for big stuff, which then asks you to break it down into smaller tasks. I think my biggest suggestion would be to allow the user more customization options for the avatar. I’m not a blonde white dude and not being able to set hair color, skin color, and gender isn’t the best Dev choice in 2020. (Even adding fantasy races like elves would be cool...but first add gender and color choices) Also if there were different options for armor and weapons at each level. Like a set for building a knight vs an archer vs a mage. Basically all the armor is knight stuff and you can only use a bow or a staff when you reach higher levels
This is a well thought out great app. Get your goals completed and have fun doing it. Developer is very responsive. I have tried all kinds of apps looking for something like this. This is the best one.
Download Habit Hunter free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Habit Hunter IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.
Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report