Related: Dreamfora: Daily Goal Setting Habit Tracker & Self Care Time
Save your data to Apple Health or get your fitness and health data from Apple Health. See the beautiful graphs and stats. Compare your sleep or steps with your mood changes.
Create your own trackers or choose from track library. Track "yes or no" when you build a habit, track numbers if you need to count exercises or rate your your mood from 1 to 10.
"About me" can be used as:
* symptom tracker (temperature, illness, wash your hands etc);
* mood tracker (happiness, depression, anxious, calm and other emotions);
* meal tracker (add any products you eat and see the stats);
* fasting tracker (how many hours);
* workout tracker (add exercises and track what you've done);
* health tracker (blood sugar, water, weight, period etc);
* productivity tracker (flow, be focused, go to bed early etc);
* relationship tracker (how often do you communicate with friends and relatives and how you feel with other people);
* hobby tracker (don't forget to bring joy into your life);
* any other tracker you create :)
Check what you do and see the stats. Get new insights about yourself and become more happy, healthy and productive!
Free version includes 3 tracker. You can upgrade for 1 month or 1 year Premium to get unlimited trackers. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account, unless you turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the amount equal to your subscription plan. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Related: WellSky Personal Care: Minimize the day-to-day burden on caregivers and administrators with the convenient, user-friendly, WellSky Personal Care mobile app (formerly ClearCare Caregiver Go)