Chineasy for iPhone is a education app specially designed to be fully-featured reference app.
- Learn Chinese easily Map your way to learn Chinese Learn Mandarin effortlessly
- You start with a learning roadmap designed with logic and bite-sized challenges.
- Make use of bits-and-pieces of time anywhere with a variety of games to review and remember.
- Read, listen, write, and twist your brain with various types of quizzes and challenges.
- Vivid storytelling matched with real-life conversations so you can start engaging with any Chinese speaker asap!
- It goes both ways. Switch between Simplified and Traditional Chinese as you wish.
- Speak your mind! Supporting speech recognition to improve your speaking skills.
- Choose your character from here.
- The Chineasy app has been rated with 4.83/5 from 8948 votes .
- A reference chineasy app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 8,948 total reviews
- Free download of chineasy.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Chineasy IPA uploaded on Jul 7, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in English, Portuguese, French, Spanish
This article tells you everything you need to know about Chineasy, including how to download and install for free !
Related: HanyuD - Learn Chinese from daily for beginner: Learn Chinese from daily for beginner
A high-quality screenshot of this learn chinese app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Tamil to English Dictionary: English to Tamil Dictionary is advance & Meaningful learning IOS Dictionary Application, designed to facilitate the Tamil speaking users who are keen to learn the meanings of English words in easy and interactive way
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Chineasy for learn purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this education app work before downloading the Chineasy.ipa.
1. App Review | Chineasy | Omeida Chinese Academy
2. How To Learn Chinese with Chineasy Cards App
Is it good?
Chineasy Ltd has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated chinese app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid education app with built-in easily features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.83 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I am 13 years old and I am learning mandarin and I love it! Chineasy has to be the most educational and fun way to learn Chinese characters! The illustrations really help you to visualize the meaning and it makes the characters seem more familiar than foreign! It’s incredibly addicting and I always look forward to using it! There were a couple of things I think could be better but overall it is a great app! First off, it switches between traditional and simplified and it’s very confusing to read something in Chinese and to only understand some because it’s either in simplified or traditional. Also I think the quizzes at the end of a level should be harder as I can easily pass through it without trouble but I can’t remember the characters an hour later. And finally there should be a review quiz that you can take when you want and it gives an overview of all the characters you’ve learned and it tells you what levels you need work in. Overall, this app is brilliant and the most fun way to learn Chinese! -Teague Rodriquez
I love this app so much, it really helps me understand the reasoning why the characters look the way they do, those little descriptions help a lot! The videos are also a very nice touch, they help you get more focused on the learning and give great cultural insight to the characters we learn. It’s so fun too, every day I get on this app I’m never bored! But I also have a few suggestions that I think would really improve the app: 1. Having levels dedicated to just pinyin, because I bet a lot of people would be confused when they heard “ren” as “Jen” it would be great if it could teach them how to make the sounds that don’t exist in English 2. A place where you can practice stroke order and/or write the characters you learn 3. A place where you can learn grammar because that is also an important part in learning a new language. Have a great day!
My command of Chinese has grown by leaps and bounds since I’ve included Chineasy into my daily routine- I’ve only had the annual subscription for about a week and a half and I already know about three hundred characters. My wife also loves the app and we’re planning on buying the books to supplement what we’ve learned. The sole item on my wish list for this app includes a more robust quiz- even a basic “hey bud, you got these characters wrong” prompt after a quiz would go a long way toward helping someone decide what needs to be reviewed and practiced. To the dev: Thank you for this wonderful app.
Download Chineasy free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Chineasy IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report