Related: Amazon Relay: Amazon Relay enables carriers and owner operators to book and manage loads from their mobile devices
Available for free to all C.H. Robinson contract carriers, Navisphere Carrier keeps you connected to your business 24/7. With the app you can work when it’s convenient for your schedule—not ours.
Access more loads than anywhere else with our easy to use app. C.H. Robinson has thousands of loads available every day.
Navisphere Carrier makes completing your daily tasks—finding available loads, reviewing shipment details, providing status updates, and uploading documents—possible from your phone. Best of all, without having to wait for a phone call or email, you can find loads faster and get paid sooner.
- Find loads and view load details that make your next trip decision easy
- Set preferences and filters to search loads matching your equipment and business
- See the details you want in the format you prefer with multiple views, including map and list
- Book loads immediately from the app. Now available on regular loads coordinated with your carrier representative.
- View load details on your phone as soon as they’re booked—no desktop required
- Reduce surprises for you and drivers with up to the minute notifications
- Eliminate check calls and gain visibility with automated status updates
- Upload documents for faster processing using your phone’s camera
And because Navisphere Carrier is offered from C.H. Robinson, all of this comes with unparalleled, personal service from our carrier representatives. Get live help when you need it. Our people are the best in the industry because they care about your business.
Are you a driver? Our Navisphere Driver app might be right for you. It makes managing your loads, gaining shipment visibility, and uploading documents simple.
New to C.H. Robinson? Become a contract carrier today! Visit www.chrobinson.com/en-us/carriers to learn more about the benefits of hauling for us. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Related: Philadelphia FCU Mobile: The app is free to download and use, but your phone carrier's charges may still apply