GPS Tracks for iPhone is a navigation app specially designed to be fully-featured health app.
- GPS Tracker and Offline Maps
- Great for hiking offline, running, walking, and biking to track your route!
- Great for photographers who need to track location data for their pictures!
- Great for hunters and fishermen who need to store specific locations!
- Great for military navigational applications!
- Track your location/route of your activity
- Store favorite locations
- Take GPS static observations to average current location for more accurate waypoints
- Easily navigate to waypoints with the waypoint guide on the compass
- Add fully editable waypoints on the fly to your current track either manually or from you favorite locations
- Add a vector as a waypoint with angle and distance
- Convert between four sets of coordinates (Decimal, DMS, MGRS, UTM) anytime
- Glide Ratio is viewable and tracked during recording
- Use degrees or mils for the compass
- Add MGRS Grid overlay to map
- Create routes to follow manually before you start your track
- "One of the better GPS apps for sporting enthusiasts for the iPhone..."
- The GPS Tracks app has been rated with 4.67/5 from 6607 votes .
- A health fitness app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 6,607 total reviews
- Free download of gps-tracks.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest GPS Tracks IPA uploaded on Aug 7, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in German, English, Chinese, French, Spanish
This article tells you everything you need to know about GPS Tracks, including how to download and install for free !
Related: MAPS.ME: Offline Maps, GPS Nav Navigation and hiking trails Detailed offline maps for travel
A high-quality screenshot of this tracks tracker app is worth a thousand words.
Related: onX Hunt: #1 GPS Hunting Map Offline Land Maps - Sat & Topo
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use GPS Tracks for tracks purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this navigation app work before downloading the GPS Tracks.ipa.
1. GPS Tracks for iPhone Review
2. GPS Navigation for Photographers with the GPS Tracks app
Is it good?
David Morneault has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated tracker app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid navigation app with built-in offline features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.67 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
My new favorite place to walk is a park that has a lot of paths but the paths are not mapped out very well. The only way I knew to create an accurate map of the paths were to simply walk them, and have my phone track me while I walked. I did this using this app, and only on days where I had a lot of time, since once I picked a path I didn’t know how far it would go or how long I would walked. I simply kept doing this until I had walked all of the paths. There were so many trails that I didn’t walk them all on one day. I usually walked one trail a week. But the cool thing was that I was still able to create a map that showed all trails at once, so that from then on I was able to pick and choose what trails I wanted to take and even go from one trail to another during a walk. Other apps didn’t give me that freedom. They only showed one track at a time, and that made it impossible to connect the tracks together. Only with this app was I able to get the full picture so that I’d be able to pick which paths I wanted to take on any given day or view how long each path I picked would be on the days I didn’t have a lot of time.
Initially I didn't "get it", now it chronicles my life, A+. I am just sorry as hell that Apple is not backwards compatible when their production cycles could have been far ahead of their "evolutions" it is not as if the capacities were not there to begin with the whole experience has been unabashedly malfeasance and a proprietary mess which is a slap in the face of the business user and consumers. While, this is a very worthy application. Go figure.., there is a sense of great deal of integrity in these developers insistence on the superiority of form and function of their app. Not to be duplicated or ever surpassed it is the real article.
I drive for a ride sharing company. ... And I am a photographer. ... I got this app to document my locations when I am shooting, but I got addicted to looking at the little tracks of where I have been. ... Cool! I have it on all the time now. Last night I was one half of a two car collision. As a driver, I had installed a dash cam! Yay, they did not stop at a stip sign. But there was no way for the video to document my speed in the 35 mph zone that I was driving in. ... I pulled up GPS Tracks, and saw that the highest rate of speed in the last mile of my approach to the collision was 26.8 mph! Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
Download GPS Tracks free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the GPS Tracks IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report