Podcast App for iPhone is a news app specially designed to be fully-featured podcast app.
- Podcast App is for the curious
- Search any person, topic, sport, mood, and more to discover millions of the most popular and up-and-coming shows waiting for you.
- Infinite personalized recommendations and "Best of" lists to help you find exactly what you want to listen to.
- Favorite what you find, or save for later. Start building your podcast collection and settle in.
- We won't forget about you—easily keep up with your favorite shows, pick up where you left off, and track your history and streaks in your personal profile.
- Remove all visual ads completely
- Access our entire library of curated Deep Dive Playlists
- Unlock your full listening history
- Add your own private podcasts by URL
- Get millions of podcasts at your fingertips and any curiosity on-demand, only on Podcast App: the #1 most downloaded podcast app in The App Store
- The Podcast App app has been rated with 4.78/5 from 221330 votes .
- A podcast curious app that is suitable for age 12+.
- 221,330 total reviews
- Free download of podcast-app.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Podcast App IPA uploaded on Jun 15, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
This article tells you everything you need to know about Podcast App, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Podcast Player - Castbox: Podcast App and Live Podcasts
A high-quality screenshot of this app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Elyments: Elyments - India's first social media app, is a comprehensive social networking app that is literally a one-stop-app for everything you might need
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Podcast App for purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this news app work before downloading the Podcast App.ipa.
1. Best (and Worst) Podcast Apps for iPhone
2. Cómo funciona la nueva app Apple Podcast
Is it good?
Evolve Global, Inc. has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid news app with built-in features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.78 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I thought I’d like to listen to podcasts in the car but this is practically useless for that! Even if I download what I want to listen to in advance in my home when I try to listen to it on the road all I get is the thing going around and around and around and around and around saying loading only it never loads! Once in a great while it will work but the vast majority of the time it does not! And good luck trying to contact them I have seen absolutely no way to get in contact with the people who do this or to get any kind of advice on how to make it work better. I should also add that sometimes I can’t even get the icons of the shows that I have or a list of the episodes—even that doesn’t download! And when something does download only three or four seconds of the program will sound and then nothing and then three or four seconds and then nothing and then three or four seconds and then nothing obviously impossible to listen to.
I use this app all the time for two reasons: I LOVE podcasts and I really enjoy the structure of this app. It has a simple layout, it looks modern and up to date, unlike Apple’s podcast app. I really, REALLY enjoy the grid layout of being able to see all of my favorite podcast at once (I hope the developers keep this). I do wish that there were settings for the user and I could customize the layout of the home listen screen, especially since I pay for the upgraded version with ads (SO WORTH IT!!). For example, I don’t really care for the top line up of new shows, I already get notifications for that and the “new” tag pops up on my podcasts when a new one is available. Also, like my second favorite app, Audible, I wish there was an option to change the background/theme to “mode” or something. Definitely not deal breakers, and I would give this app more than 5 stars if I could, but maybe in a future update. Thanks for the app!
Update: I'm changing my review from 2 stars to 5 stars. This developer worked hard to solve my data retention issue. I'm happy to report that have been using the app for SEVERAL weeks with the improvements and I am not having issues any longer. It's a good app, works well. However I was nosing around in my iPhone storage and lo and behold see that this app has stored 10gb of data on my phone aside from the actual app. So automatically I think that episodes are being downloaded but not deleted...and maybe they are but you can't reset that because there is no settings button. And then I thought I'd contact the developer so I went to the app page in the app store...nice try...both ways to even attempt to find the developer takes me right back to the data hogging app! The only way to clear this data is to delete the app. Thank you, I think I will and look for another app when I'm done.
Download Podcast App free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Podcast App IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report