Freeletics for iPhone is a health app specially designed to be fully-featured fitness app.
- HIIT Fitness Coach At-home & gym training workout Workouts for every situation
- Freeletics means freedom. Work on yourself and your fitness free of excuses like time, equipment, space, money or know-how. Join 42 million others doing their workout whenever and wherever they want.
- See fast results with the most advanced digital personal trainer and effective HIIT workouts. Your AI personal trainer tailors everything to you, learning from each exercise and piece of feedback to create your perfect workout, every time. No two people get the same workout plan - this is fully personalized fitness.
- We follow a holistic approach to fitness and self-development. We combine HIIT fitness, mindfulness, knowledge and motivation to help you perfect your training and build a strong foundation for life-long positive change.
- Enjoy your own AI-powered personal trainer, who puts every HIIT workout together based on your experience, goals, fitness level and preferences.
- Travelling or short on time? Need to be quiet? Stuck without equipment or can’t go for a run? No problem. Tell your personal trainer what’s going on and it will adapt your workout to suit your needs.
- Your workout plan will be compiled in a “Training Journey.” Choose from 20 Training Journeys in the app, each with a different fitness focus. Look out for our limited editions by professional athletes.
- Choose your workout style. Whether it’s running, bodyweight HIIT or weights in the gym - or a combination of these - there’s a Training Journey for you. Fitness will never be boring again.
- Progress in your training with thousands of HIIT workout variations and over 180 exercises.
- Control your workout from your Apple Watch and track your fitness data in the Apple Health app.
- Add audio coaching to your personal trainer, helping you build a strong, balanced mindset and find lasting motivation to improve your health and fitness. The perfect complement to your HIIT workouts.
- In 5 to 20-minute sessions, learn how to build habits, boost weight loss, de-stress and improve your focus, training, recovery and sleep. The perfect foundation for real success.
- Courses include focus, stress, sleep, fitness, nutrition and motivation.
- Training (3 / 6 / 12 months)
- Training & Nutrition (3 / 6 / 12 months)
- Europe’s #1 fitness app lets you work out anytime, anywhere with the best digital personal trainer - no gym required.
- The Freeletics app has been rated with 4.64/5 from 20293 votes .
- A fitness lifestyle app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 20,293 total reviews
- Free download of freeletics.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Freeletics IPA uploaded on Jun 10, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
This article tells you everything you need to know about Freeletics, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Fitbod Workout & Fitness Plans: Home & Gym Strength Training Customized strength training
A high-quality screenshot of this freeletics hiit app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Smart Fitness Corp: L'application de votre salle de gym, fitness & coaching Smart Fitness Corp à Divonne-les-bains.
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Freeletics for freeletics purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this health app work before downloading the Freeletics.ipa.
1. Freeletics | Best Fitness Workouts App | Android/iOS
2. Freeletics App Review - FitRated
Is it good?
Freeletics GmbH has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated hiit app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid health app with built-in coach features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.64 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I’ve been using this app for the past 6 months and I’m honestly happy to say that this is the best shape I’ve ever been in. I look in the mirror and I’m just happy with what I see. I’ve still got a ways to go but with this app along with eating clean this is the most progress I’ve made. Now there’s a couple things. This app is for if you’re trying to get toned/lean. Don’t expect to become a body builder using this app. You will however notice yourself getting meaner, more athletic build, more vascular, etc. What I would do sometimes if I was looking to gain muscle would be to use this app in the morning then finish up with light weightlifting at the gym. But if you don’t care about losing muscle don’t worry about that. The other big thing is how important diet is. I’ve been trying to lose weight for a long time, and it wasn’t until 6 months ago that i got consistent with eating clean and saw all the progress that I’m seeing now. But eating clean I mean I just ate stuff that was natural (chicken, rice, eggs, pasta, fruits, veggies). I still indulged every now and then, it was 80% healthy stuff, 20% whatever I wanted). True permanent change doesn’t happen overnight. If you eat clean, use this app, and just be overall patient you’ll see results.
Love this app—I’m on my third “training journey” since January, and it keeps me motivated and makes it easy to work out without having to think about it. The training journeys do a good job of mixing up the exercises and keeping it challenging, while also alternating workout intensity pretty well, which I appreciate. I would love to be able to mark favorite exercises and also mark exercises I never want (there are some that aggravate an old wrist injury, and when I get them as part of a training program workout, there’s no option to simply swap out or modify a specific exercise—I have to request a completely new workout). Easy to work around, but it would be a nice feature. Also would love to be able to give feedback on specific exercises when needed—sometimes I can do 3 out of 4 exercises perfectly, but I have to mark the entire workout as “It was too much” in order to give accurate feedback on that one exercise. And one other suggestion: a little more celebration and more comprehensive stats when you complete a training journey! I’ve been sticking to my workouts and improving for 12 weeks—give me more than a single screen with a few random stats! Pretty sure I’ve done approximately 8 million burpees and would love some proof of that. 🙃
I’ve used this app in the past and I’m glad it has improved. First I love the community and social networking behind the app. The UI is ok but you have to constantly be near your phone . I miss the Apple watch app where I could set my phone down and switch exercises from the watch. Also the health intervention is quirky. It loads each exercise individually instead of the entire workout. I would like to see that changed to include just the main workout. I find it easier to just turn off the Genard integration and just start a HIIT or Other workout on my watch. I think the developers are missing an opportunity with the health integration and the lack of a good Apple watch app. BTW the last one was glitchy. With all that said these programs will challenge you and are designed to get results. 👍🏾🏋🏾♂️
Download Freeletics free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Freeletics IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report