HelloChinese for iPhone is a education app specially designed to be fully-featured reference app.
- Learn Chinese #1 Chinese Learning App Fun with Chinese
- Game-based Chinese learning: You will never get bored.
- Immersive lessons help you to have real-life, practical conversations quickly.
- Over 2,000 videos - all featuring authentic Chinese speakers!
- Innovative self-adaptive learning games that incorporate Chinese cultural education.
- Speech recognition corrects your pronunciation and makes speaking Chinese a breeze.
- Handwriting specially designed to learn Chinese characters at a faster rate.
- Systematic courses based on HSK levels.
- A well-designed Pinyin (pronunciation) course for newbies.
- Bite-sized curriculum to fortify your Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Simplified and traditional Chinese(Mandarin) are both supported.
- Study progress tracking across multiple devices.
- HelloChinese is the best Mandarin Chinese learning app for beginners!
- The HelloChinese app has been rated with 4.86/5 from 9008 votes .
- A reference hellochinese app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 9,008 total reviews
- Free download of hellochinese.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest HelloChinese IPA uploaded on Jul 30, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in German, English, Russian, French, Korean
This article tells you everything you need to know about HelloChinese, including how to download and install for free !
Related: 1&1 Control-Center: Ihr 1&1 Control-Center Mit der 1&1 Control-Center-App verwalten Sie Ihren persönlichen Kundenbereich bequem auf Ihrem Smartphone oder Table
A high-quality screenshot of this learn chinese app is worth a thousand words.
Related: HanyuD - Learn Chinese from daily for beginner: Learn Chinese from daily for beginner
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use HelloChinese for learn purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this education app work before downloading the HelloChinese.ipa.
1. Native Speaker Tries Hello Chinese App
2. Duolingo vs HelloChinese | Shockingly Good Free Chinese Learning Apps - Full Review and Ratings
Is it good?
HelloChinese Technology Co., Ltd. has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated chinese app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid education app with built-in learning features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.86 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
If you’re interested in learning Mandarin and looking for a starting place this app is a no brainer. Beautiful ui, rarely buggy (even in the notorious waters of speech recognition!), ad free, and most importantly well-designed lessons with good repetition/practice built in. I’ve found it gratifyingly easy to keep up a pace that feels productive and not overwhelming. I'm not a subscription-happy person but after using this consistently for a month or two now I will be paying for premium... primarily because I feel like I’ve gotten well over the price tag’s worth of content for free. The unpaid features are a complete course on their own and don’t constantly route you off to content behind the paywall. So if you’re not looking to spend anything this app still hits and exceeds the mark. That said if you can afford it they probably deserve it for this little gem. Bonus: I‘m terribly lazy about reviewing things and I don’t even remember ever having gotten bumper notifications asking me to! I really just appreciate this app that much. Thanks to the folks that put this together and keep it up...you’ve created something wonderful here. 多谢🙏
It pains me that Hello Chinese doesn’t reach more advanced levels or branch out into other languages. It’s teaching methods are good but it’s review system is the best in the industry by an extremely wide margin. You can easily look up terms, when you review you can see pinyin, block translation, and literal translation, it will mark words as difficult if you miss them a lot, but you can undo that if you want (e.g. the word is unimportant to you or you hit the wrong button). The spacing of the SRS is spot on, at least for me, and it tests you both Chinese to English and vice versa. It also gives XP for practice so you don’t feel the need to get out over your skis by learning new words when you haven’t mastered the old ones yet to protect a “streak” or anything like that. I’m pretty sure I’ve tried them all and HC is just miles ahead of everyone else. My only complaint is that this review system isn’t integrated into the premium plus “immerse” feature. That seems to have a lot of content but the review is low quality so I don’t see much value in it even though the lessons seem good.
If you could fade out icons or (something) to indicate that we need to study more on it. Sort of like what duolingo does. I know you’ve got the review checkpoint and it tells us when we should review but I want also little chunks at a time. Because the review checkpoint has a TON of things and it would be great to do smaller sections also, and it would also be great if you could make it so I can skip the audio pronunciations in the reviews. Because that’s why I don’t do it is because I usually use this app when I’m in public and I want to do the review but then I have to exit when I remember that it doesn’t give me the option to skip the verbal pronunciation part. Thanks! Did you guys partner with Duolingo? I see a section that says Duolingo characters or something. It’s awesome! Thanks so much!!
Download HelloChinese free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the HelloChinese IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report