Easy to use app that shows airport and flight information for nearly 5000 airports across the globe.
- Coverage of nearly 5000 airports from all over the globe.
- Flight arrivals and departures information
- Flight status (delayed. cancelled, on-time etc.)
- Details of airport departure gates, baggage claim (where available)
- Airport map (Apple maps)
Flight Information FlightBoard Walkthrough video reviews
1. How to easily track flights and share flight information on iPhone, iPad & Mac!
2. FlightBoard Android App Review - Airport Flight Info on your phone
Is it good?
John Mollaghan has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated flightboard app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid travel app with built-in airport features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.62 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
Get app when you get a ride to the airport. Helps with making a decision about staying at the queue area.
Great app makes it really easy to switch between frequently used airports. Accurate and timely tracking make this app excellent!
Download Flight Information FlightBoard free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Flight Information FlightBoard IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.