Vectornator for iPhone is a graphics app specially designed to be fully-featured design app.
- Design Software Illustration & UI Design Design, sketch, and create
- Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools
- Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects
- Use advanced vector operations such as corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more
- Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text and place it on a path
- Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with our powerful Auto Trace feature.
- Photography mode turns your photos into expressive vector illustrations, and Sketch mode can turn your sketched draft into vector shapes in an instant! Seamlessly turn your rough concept into web-ready vector content!
- Brush Tool enables you to paint fluid shapes with vectors. Customize your own vector brushes for unlimited creativity!
- Work with different artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience
- iCloud Sync keeps your files updated across all your devices. Work on your projects on your Mac, iPad, and iPhone seamlessly
- Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs
- Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut
- Precisely insert values instead of sliders with our keypad and move your objects by point with our built-in Joystick controls
- Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Creative Cloud
- A wide range of import and export options (AI, PDF, Sketch, Figma, SVG, PNG, JPG) as well as individual layer export
- Supports Drag & Drop, Keyboard shortcuts, Split View, and Custom fonts
- Vectornator is an intuitive vector graphic design software that empowers you to design anything you can imagine
- The Vectornator app has been rated with 4.62/5 from 7112 votes .
- A design productivity app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 7,112 total reviews
- Free download of vectornator.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Vectornator IPA uploaded on May 3, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in German, English, Spanish, Japanese
This article tells you everything you need to know about Vectornator, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Modsy Interior Design: Interior design made easy Virtual interior design
A high-quality screenshot of this vectornator software app is worth a thousand words.
Related: My House: Home Design Games Interior design & match-3
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Vectornator for vectornator purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this graphics app work before downloading the Vectornator.ipa.
1. How to Create A Logo on Iphone With Vectornator
2. Graphic Design on iPhone? A first look at Vectornator
Is it good?
Linearity GmbH has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated software app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid graphics app with built-in illustration features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.62 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
Wow this is impressive, and can’t wait to play around with it a bit more. I have a software background, and find this more intuitive than most desktop programs. My only suggestion or comment would be that after several hours of use, I am still unsure what a couple buttons do, but I’m not a designer, and there are tutorials in the settings menu that I haven’t gotten around to. This is an issue I have with most desktop programs, and I’m on an iPhone, so it’s not like I can hover, and there’s isn’t enough room to label everything. Maybe it would benefit to have an interactive overlay pointing out, and explaining a handful of buttons that confuse the most users; one that can be turned off. Or maybe a brief pop up of some sort that shows the name of the tool when selected, then fading away. I’d still give the intuitiveness a 9.5/10, where other comparable apps wouldn’t get 5/10. But that’s me being very picky, especially seeing as how this is easier than many desktop programs, and with the amount of features available, they’ve have an excellent job with the UI. Thanks for this, by far my favorite design app; can’t wait to see what’s next.
I just found this app about 2 months ago and love it. The ability to have multiple art boards open is a huge benefit over Inkscape. I just custom made two fonts (two versions of two fonts) over the past two weeks. This was because the font making program was not easy to use but could import SVG files for the fonts. Had about 300 art boards open at one time for about 150 characters. Unfortunately i want to embed the fonts and may need to use Word which does not play nice with SVG files. Looking for a workaround now. I just read the review from 6 months ago who said this was too complex. I disagree 100%. It took me a day to figure out to unclick the fill and only use the stroke to quickly create shapes and lines like I used to do in MS word. After that it was very intuitive and very powerful. In addition to making fonts, I made a coat of arms. Will also start making clip arts for books. I am looking on how to animate the files. But I think I may have to create and export images to Procreate to animate. Or just create in Procreate.
First, I want to say that I absolutely LOVE this app. It’s been a great way for me to start getting into vector art and graphic design. The new update is so good—I love all the new tools and the clean organization. Five-star rating well earned. But! I really miss the little magnifier that would pop up when you were doing something like dragging a vector point on a curve or the corner of a shape. Please bring it back?? It was so helpful for getting things lined up, especially when using the Pen tool to trace a shape from an image. EDIT: Thanks to Linearity for the response! I've already seen you guys respond to several feedback requests, so I have full trust that you'll act on this one as well. Best support from developers I've seen on any app in a long time.
Download Vectornator free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Vectornator IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report