Music League is a game that lets you share and discover music by competing to determine the best songs for a particular theme!
If you want to discover new music, you will. You can share the songs you’re passionate about, and you can decide which of your friends has the best taste in music.
You and your friends can play to win, play to reminisce or play to discover new tunes by looking at music in a new way.
Music League players will submit a song for each round's "theme". Every round presents a new way to think about your music and a reason to share the songs you love, the songs you always thought deserved more love, or the songs you find that perfectly fit the theme.
Sample themes could include:
- Best cover song
- Beach Songs
- Song I learned from TikTok
- Best song of 2023 so far
- Best song you've seen performed live
- Songs to sing in the shower
- Players submit a song that matches a theme
- The app will create an anonymous, shuffled Spotify playlist (an Spotify account is required. A free account works, but note that Spotify will add songs to any playlist with less than 15 songs)
- Players vote for which songs they like best or that fits the theme best
- Players can comment on songs as they vote
- When the votes are in, you are able to see who submitted which songs and all of the comments that were left
- A champion is crowned for each round… updating the leaderboard along the way
- An overall champion for each Music League is named after the last round
- You’ll also see who gave you the most love…and the least!
Music League is always evolving. Features have been added along the way and more will be coming.
Music League Gameplay and walkthrough video reviews
1. Winning moment: Punjab Lions wins Zee TV’s Indian Pro Music League
2. Indian Pro Music League Update: Gurdas Maan touches Laj’s feet after her emotional performance
Is it good?
Music League, LLC has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated game. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid games game with built-in features. Well, as a top-performing game with an overall rating of 4.85 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
This is the greatest app on my phone. It is everything a music geek could ask for: It lets you compete with friends over taste, it helps you find great new music, and you can spend lots of time playing in it or you can pop in and out without losing the fun. Most importantly, I basically traded in all the time I spent on social media for this instead.
There are a few things that could make it perfect:
1. Fix the scheduling glitches. Have lost a couple rounds because of that
2. Make it possible to download a .csv or .xls report of the round-by-round results
3. Add individual chats so you can invite individual people to new leagues (vs telling the whole group)
4. Make it possible to have downvotes be optional - I.e., not mandatory, so if you don’t want to downvote, you don’t have to
5. Improve link sharing in chat
6. Add filters to the entire league and/or individual rounds so you can set parameters like “<500k monthly listeners”. This would prevent people from sneaking in guaranteed winners like RATM or GNR
But even still, awesome app - best one on my phone!
Love this app! Such a fun way to keep in touch with friends and meet new musically-minded strangers. I’ve discovered some of my favorite new songs/artists thanks to this delightfully fierce battle of the bops.
Download Music League free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Music League IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.