WavePad Music and Audio Editor for iPhone is a music app specially designed to be fully-featured entertainment app.
- WavePad Music and Audio Editor is a full-featured professional audio and music editor
- Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
- Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
- Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
- Work with multiple files
- Supports auto-trim and voice activated recording
- Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
- Recording runs in the background and when the screen turns off
- Upload to and download from your Google Drive and Dropbox account
- Subscriptions are billed monthly while purchases are one time payments (these are not subscriptions)
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period,
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and cost depends on your chosen package
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- The WavePad Music and Audio Editor app has been rated with 4.63/5 from 3367 votes .
- A entertainment wavepad app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 3,367 total reviews
- Free download of wavepad-music-and-audio-editor.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest WavePad Music and Audio Editor IPA uploaded on Sep 13, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
This article tells you everything you need to know about WavePad Music and Audio Editor, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Video Editor With Music!: Video Editor With Music! Mix up multiple videos into one and add music. If you want to be combine multiple videos into a single video, it'
A high-quality screenshot of this audio editor app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Staff Editor: Staff Editor leads you to the world of music notation by allowing you to work interactively with a predefined set of music notes on the staff
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use WavePad Music and Audio Editor for audio purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this music app work before downloading the WavePad Music and Audio Editor.ipa.
1. Desktop Quality Audio Editing on iOS with WavePad - How To App on iOS! - EP 202 S4
2. How To Remove Background Noise or Wind Noise For Clear Voice On iPhone & iPad | WavePad
Is it good?
NCH Software has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated editor app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid music app with built-in features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.63 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
Gives you the ability to do significant audio editing right on your iPhone-and then you can export your work into your cloud for easy import into any PC. The main thing I need this for, as I do a lot of editing which requires reversing the audio that I recorded. And this works very well for that. There are also normalization features which bring the volume of your audio up to good levels. My only complaint is the layout of the editing features, sometimes it is difficult to locate a feature that you need. But, it is there you just have to look around for it. The asking price for full features is not too heinous. It’s a lot cheaper than buying Sony sound forge. And the last I saw there was no iPhone version for that. This app fully integrates into your phones storage system but it needs constant scrutiny, it does use up a lot of space. So you have to make sure that you have the space available.
Hi. Firstly I love this Apple Watch there’s only one little complaint that I have that has been annoying me for the past week or two. So I have tried the exiting out of some of my recordings to make room to do more recordings. because it says that I need to close some files in order to start a new recording. And I’ve tried several times and each time it ends with it not working. And I’ve deleted quite a few recordings in hopes that I could just get a new recording. But there’s a max files count. Is there a way that we can get rid of this cause I have over 100 gigs of memory that I can still record with. so I don’t know why there would be a problem with it on your end with the Max files being reached. And I don’t want to delete all of my recordings either just to make room for new ones.
Download WavePad Music and Audio Editor free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the WavePad Music and Audio Editor IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.
Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report