Calorie Counter + for iPhone is a health app specially designed to be fully-featured fitness app.
- by Nutracheck. Food tracker
- Suits all goals – weight loss, weight gain, maintenance, intermittent fasting
- Set your own macros, nutrition targets and calorie deficit
- Check your sugar, saturated fat, sodium and fiber intake
- Includes a 5:2 Fasting Diet setting
- Huge food database - over 300,000 products with photos and logos
- Effortless exercise tracking – link your Fitbit, Garmin, or other devices (via Apple Health)
- iOS14 widgets track your progress in real-time
- Apple Watch App
- Scan a barcode to add food
- Count calories and track fat, sat fat, carbs, sugar, fiber, protein and sodium
- Track fruit & veg, water and alcohol
- Check your natural vs added sugar intake
- Set reminders to prompt you to drink water and update your diary
- Compare your diet to healthy targets
- Sync your activity by linking your Fitbit, Garmin, or other devices (via Apple Health)
- Calorie Counter+ by Nutracheck is super fast and easy to use
- The Calorie Counter + app has been rated with 4.76/5 from 18800 votes .
- A fitness food app that is suitable for age 17+.
- 18,800 total reviews
- Free download of calorie-counter-+.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Calorie Counter + IPA uploaded on Jun 23, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in Spanish, English
This article tells you everything you need to know about Calorie Counter +, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Calory: Simple Calorie Counter Macro Tracker • Food Diary Track your intake
A high-quality screenshot of this drink calorie app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Ceres: Calorie Guide & Counter: The new CALORIE GUIDE. Still the best way to track your food. Presented in a happy, colorful app that keeps you motivated.
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Calorie Counter + for drink purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this health app work before downloading the Calorie Counter +.ipa.
1. Best Calorie Counter App for the iPhone (2021)
2. Best Calorie Counter App (Top Free & Top Paid)
Is it good?
Nutratech Ltd has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated calorie app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid health app with built-in counter features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.76 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
This app makes it far easier to log food than any other food logging app I’ve used. With actual pictures of food, verified nutritional info, and a great barcode database, I don’t feel like I’m trying to figure out the best approximation of the thing I ate every time I go to log something. The thing I actually consumed, with its official nutritional information, is right there. The design itself is also intuitive and simple. The front page is an interactive diary of the day. You don’t have to click through different menus just to add something or to see everything you’ve eaten. Another major food logging app, by comparison, has a landing page filled with so many articles and other info that it just adds an extra barrier to something most people don’t find that easy to do in the first place. It’s such a relief that this app is trying to make it easy to do something that I already want to do. If that means I have to pay, then I will gladly. As a side note, I live in the UK now, and I really appreciate the amount of UK-specific info this app has. I compared the barcode scanning between this and another app, and where NutraCheck found pecans from M&S, the other app found something that I believe was from Germany and added by a user. This is obviously a specific use case, but it does make it just that little bit nicer to use for anyone in the UK.
I had to lose weight due to having MS and I was walking a thin line to also becoming diabetic. I looked and tried everything and other apps and found this app and gave it a try.. what a blessing and the most important thing with this app is being able to scan barcodes and getting the right oz or cups. I have lost 80lbs and I use it to keep my weight in check. What a godsend with this app. Thank you to those who developed this app and please keep it going.
I am diabetic and searched MANY websites that would give me all of the information I need easily. And there are many out there, but are a pain-in-the-you-know-what! Your website is so easy to use! And when I need to find a food, there are many choices with pictures so I can pick the one I need with hunting for 30 minutes for it. Thank you, thank you and thank you again!
Download Calorie Counter + free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Calorie Counter + IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report