Dive into suspenseful criminal investigations. Join our cast of special agents and solve addictive logic puzzles to crack cases.
Love police TV SHOWS? Use your wits and deduction skills to unfold our mysterious murder stories in the sunny and vibrant city of Miami, Florida.
Search crime scenes with Andy Chan, the geeky forensic expert who also makes the worst jokes. Call on to Ruby May and her computer wizardry to hack into systems in between her online shopping sprees. Meet Peter Fontaine, the nicest of detectives with his Frenchy manners — what will be his next blunder? Rest assured, you can always trust Dana Diaz, the charismatic coffee lover and brilliant leader of this friendly — and effective — team of detectives. Uncover the truth and bring criminals to justice!
* CLEVER DETECTIVE WANTED *
Episode after episode, YOU will be in charge of solving CRIMO's number puzzles: a fascinating cross-over between games of logic like SUDOKU and MINESWEEPER, crosswords and criminal investigation board games. It’s a real mind challenge wrapped in a fun experience where you need to think and use your brain to succeed.
Based on the rules known as PICROSS, NONOGRAM or GRIDDLER, these puzzles are easy to learn but hard to master, and we offer the best selection of grids ever seen, with difficulties ranging from super easy to excruciatingly hard to solve. Plus we let you choose at which level you want to play: Perfect.
You will learn easily, progress rapidly and quickly get hooked!
• New criminal cases to solve every few weeks with new suspects, places, witnesses, clues, mysteries, cliffhangers, dramatic turns of events and whatnot… and always the CRIMO team to accompany you, every step of the way
• Hundreds of collectibles to enrich your experience of CRIMO lore, memories and slice of life to the rescue…
• Rich and colorful graphics to please your eyes and keep you coming back for more
• 3 levels of puzzle challenge — EASY, NORMAL and HARD
• Boosters to help you when you are stuck
• Thousands of grid puzzles to solve by logic and deduction
• Made for iPhone and iPad
Time to solve puzzling crimes by logic & deduction! PLAY NOW!
CRIMO Stories is intended for players 18 and above. CRIMO Stories is free, but offers optional in-app purchases, paid in real money, to obtain privileges or virtual currency that can be used to acquire some in-game items. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. CRIMO Stories may also contain advertising. CRIMO Stories might require an Internet connection to play.
SMACH S.A.S. has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated solve game. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid adventure game with built-in crimes features. Well, as a top-performing game with an overall rating of 4.84 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
It’s clear how much love was put into this game, it’s such a joy to play through! I love nonograms, and it is nice to have a monogram game that plays to an overall story (especially one that is interesting!) I also love the “pulls” with the collections of photos which provide more “mini levels” so that the gameplay doesn’t end with each story (which understandably, they don’t have many of and they seem to take a while between releases). This keeps you involved and is a great addition. I still rate this game 5 stars because while I do find some things I would love to change, it’s a nice change of pace to see a mobile game that seems to care about the product they are putting out. That being said, I would love to make a few suggestions as someone who is not a professional and has no idea how this stuff works.
1) I would love if you had a gamepad control option for the bigger levels. I play on my phone and some of the hard difficulty levels get so small that I can fail a level not by making actual logical mistakes, but by accidentally tapping the wrong spot. On that note, I don’t mind the “lives,” but I would love a toggle for them as often I’ll lose one just because I’m moving too fast. Maybe a “zen mode”?
2) I have played quite a few other nonogram games that have a feature where it shades numbers as you complete them, instead of waiting for the whole row/column to be done. I find this really helps (again on the biggest levels especially) to keep track of what you have gotten done in each row and what you actually still need. These apps only do it when the spots on the sides are actually filled with blocks or “cones”. I don’t know how well I could explain but No^2gram is the one that comes to mind with this feature. It just helps with the overall quality of life!
3) This is probably just me but— I cannot figure out what the coins are supposed to do. I was hoping they would help me get more pulls (I have completed all stories on all difficulties so I have to wait for my daily pulls unless I want to spend real money) but I can’t use them for that, nor can I trade them for diamonds. When I have a plethora of coins and no way to use them that I know of, it’s a little frustrating. I would just like maybe more explanation on what they are for and maybe some more options for what you can use them for.
Anyway, that’s all! This is a great game and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes puzzles, mysteries, and are tired of games that have no heart and have ads every 5 seconds.
They kinda of remind me of criminal minds.
Dana-Jj or Emily
Peter- I’m not quite sure
Download CRIMO Stories free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the CRIMO Stories IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.