Shuffles is a new app designed for collective collaging. Want to curate a festival outfit? Visualize your dream bedroom? Moodboard, your current aesthetic vibe? Or express yourself by creating something beautiful, strange, or funny?
Download the Shuffles app now to get started!
* Snap a picture of the objects you want to use and upload them straight to your Shuffle
* Find inspiration in our massive photo library
* Cut out objects from an image with a single tap
* Layer, rotate, and resize objects into collages
* Add animations and effects to make your Shuffles pop
* Share privately with friends to collaborate on creative projects
* Remix other peoples' Shuffles to put your own spin on someone else's creation
* Create a digital animation sequence using keyframe animation
* Design animated holiday cards using our custom templates
* Dress your phone in custom wallpapers
1. How To Use The SHUFFLES By Pinterest App | Step-by-Step Guide Tips For Aesthetic Moodboards!
2. SHUFFLES by Pinterest APP - What is it? QUICK OVERVIEW
Is it good?
Pinterest, Inc. has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated pinterest app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid lifestyle app with built-in unleash features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.82 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
The app is sooooo good. I’m actually pretty obsessed. It’s super intuitive but I also feel like I find a new feature all the time. The community at the moment is really nice.
One feature I wish they’d add is an “archive” one like they have on the official Pinterest app. I use it all the time over there and wish I had it on Shuffles. Right now if I want to do anything close to the “archive” function, I have create a copy of my posted collage, save it as a draft, and then go back delete the original. It’d be nice just to be able to “archive” and “unarchive” things as I decide whether or not to keep them up, so any comments/likes from the initial post aren’t lost if I decide to make it public again. And just less buttons to push them copying, save to draft, go to original, delete.
With that feature it’d be a perfect app, imo.
I have used Pinterest daily since it’s first year. I love it. When I heard Pinterest had made a collage app, I was so excited to try it, and I have to say it has exceeded all my expectations.
It’s easy and fun to use, and I love that I can use my own photos or photos from my Pinterest boards. I’ve always found making collages to be fun and relaxing, and have secretly wished for a long time for an app just like Shuffles. Here it is. Amazing. Shuffles is a calm, fun place to be creative I enjoy using it. Thank you for making Shuffles and I hope it stays around forever.
One note: Would love a way to access my secret Pinterest boards as well as my public ones, if that’s possible.
Download Shuffles by Pinterest free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Shuffles by Pinterest IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.