Podbean Podcast App & Player for iPhone is a news app specially designed to be fully-featured entertainment app.
- Your podcast app for iPhone
- Search by podcast name, episode name, or author name.
- Browse new/trending/top podcasts by topics or categories.
- Get customized recommendations based on your play history.
- View your play history and favorite episodes.
- Choose audiobooks from bestsellers and classics for free.
- Instantly stream or download podcasts to play offline.
- Stay organized with customizable playlists.
- Intelligent speed removes silences from an episode without distortion.
- Volume boost normalize the volume and make shows easier to listen to.
- Advanced playback features like auto-play next and Sleep timer.
- CarPlay Support.
- Integrates with Amazon Alexa.
- Stay updated: Get new episode notification from followed podcasts
- Automatic download and option to delete after being played.
- Supports batch mode to download, delete, and add playlist.
- The best podcast app / podcast player and audio livestream app to search, download, and listen to your favorite podcast, live stream, FM, radio and audiobook anywhere, anytime
- The Podbean Podcast App & Player app has been rated with 4.82/5 from 34114 votes .
- A entertainment podbean app that is suitable for age 12+.
- 34,114 total reviews
- Free download of podbean-podcast-app-&-player.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Podbean Podcast App & Player IPA uploaded on May 19, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in German, English, Swedish, Portuguese, French
This article tells you everything you need to know about Podbean Podcast App & Player, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Podcast Player - Castbox: Podcast App and Live Podcasts
A high-quality screenshot of this podcast player app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Podcast App: Podcast App is for the curious
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Podbean Podcast App & Player for podcast purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this news app work before downloading the Podbean Podcast App & Player.ipa.
1. Podcast iOS App & Podcast Player (Free) - Podbean
2. Podcast iOS App & Podcast Player (Free) - Podbean
Is it good?
Podbean Tech LLC has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated player app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid news app with built-in features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.82 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
Slowing this app down just adds an echo or delay. Talk about a grating, unsatisfying, crude, low-tech approach! If, however, you are one of the 99 percentile then you use this app to speed up your podcast & this idiosyncrasy isn’t an issue. For 50% speed just say everything twice: I I can’t can’t stand stand this this app app but but it’s it’s all all I I have have on on my my iPhone iPhone that’ll that’ll play play .80x 80x!! Why slow down speed? Comprehension & retention. Technical podcasts are how to follow at high speeds. Trying to recall & share a partially understood podcast is impossible. Whether the subject matter is Covid-19 or nutri-genomics, politics, sociology, psychology, physiology, or comedy if you want to understand it enough to intelligently share: slow-it-down ...but without the annoying echo!
Podbean is the only podcast app that I've found that when I press the back button on my Bluetooth device, it takes me back 30 seconds on my current podcast. When I press the back key on all the other apps, it takes me to the previous podcast. I don't want to leave my podcast, I just want to re-hear the last 30 seconds because I either didn't understand something that was being said or I was distracted and just want to hear it again. All the other apps - Apple, Stitcher... are designed for music and think you want to go back to the prior song. It's really frustrating because I have to look at my phone, while I'm driving to hit the back 30 seconds button. But with Podbean, I keep my eyes on the road and just tap the back button on my Bluetooth device and I can simply rewind the last 30 seconds - perfect!
I have constant buffering problems on the app. At home, at work, everywhere. I know the automatic response is going to be “It’s your connection.”, but it isn’t. It’s not a WiFi issue, because Podbean is the ONLY issue I have on my phone. The worst thing is that if I have to pause a long podcast, I know when I go back to it that it will try to start where I left off but will never play. It just buffers. Right now, as I type this, I’ve been waiting for 15 minutes hoping that an episode of “Something to Wrestle” will start back up but it won’t. I’ll have to shut off and restart my phone just for the app to work again. I liked the app at first but it has become absolute garbage in the last couple weeks. I’m never using Podbean, again.
Download Podbean Podcast App & Player free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Podbean Podcast App & Player IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report