With the award winning State Farm mobile app, you can manage your insurance and other products, request roadside assistance, file and track claims, and much more!
View and manage your insurance policies.
• Quickly pay your insurance bill – even with Apple Pay.
• View your auto insurance ID card and add it to Apple Wallet.
• View your insurance policies and coverage details.
Here to help when you have a claim.
• Quickly file a vehicle, property or vehicle glass claim.
• Track the status of your claim through every step.
• Get Claims status notifications.
• Get roadside assistance with tire changes, dead batters, stuck vehicles and more.
But wait, there’s more!
• View details of your mutual funds products.
• Personalized reminders and notifications when you login.
• Ask Siri to view your insurance card or your Claims with our shortcuts.
• Login with Touch ID, Face ID, or a PIN.
• Send a text message to your agent.
• Need technical assistance? Send us a message on your time with our messaging feature.
• FAQs available in the app when you need them.
• Learn about other products State Farm offers.
1. How to Download State Farm App | Install State Farm Mobile App 2021
2. Drive Safe & Save™ Overview Video | State Farm®
Is it good?
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated insurance app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid finance app with built-in features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.82 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
My husband has had this agent since he was in his teens. This was the agent his parents always used for their insurance needs. Susan’s father always provided great service and when Susan took over from her dad the excellent service has continued. To continue doing business with this agency for over 40 years is a testament to the quality of their products, both auto and homeowners insurance. When I had a vehicle breakdown in March 2020 during the beginning days of the COVID pandemic Susan’s team had a towing service to me in less than 30 minutes. It was a very stressful period, I had a large amount of Costco products in my car to prepare for the pandemic, luckily we scheduled a family member to come get out groceries while waiting for a tow. What started out as a stress filled period worked out so conveniently that I was able to clear my mind and decompress. Thanks again for the awesome services!
I am very disappointed with StateFarm. They told me I will get my car exactly how it was before accident. My AWD is on, indicating an issue with the “All Wheel drive.” This light turned on when I got left sideswiped on double yellow line by driver that was behind me and did not want to wait, Almost causing a major accident with incoming traffic. I got hit on front left/side left driver side. StateFarm is refusing to pay to fix my AWD. The collision place says it was caused by accident, StateFarm says not related. Now I got a car that now I have to be concerned for. AWD is important especially on snowy or rainy day. It prevents accident. StateFarm says “like a good neighbor, StateFarm is there??” Don’t believe it. They have abandoned me like an orphan child in an orphanage. I am scared to drive vehicle. The AWD light is a warning. I am scared for my life. Don’t know what to do.
Download State Farm® free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the State Farm® IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.