The American Standard® Home app allows you to optimize the comfort and efficiency of your home by connecting directly to your American Standard smart thermostat.
Why use American Standard Home? Well, you can:
- Control, monitor, and schedule your home’s HVAC system from anywhere
- Create and edit automations to simplify your daily routine.
- Customize your settings (Dark Mode, Left-Handed Mode, Energy Savings, etc.)
- Enable geofencing, allowing you to update your HVAC system based on the location of your app-enabled device.
- Integrate with your Google Home™ or Amazon Alexa™ account for simple voice control actions.
- Add hundreds of Z-Wave® products (from sensors to ceiling fan switches to smart plugs) to customize the comfort of your home.
American Standard Home: Comfortable. Reliable. Efficient.
1. Wednesday at Bear Branch: The Four-Fold Gospel. Lesson One
Is it good?
Trane Technologies Company LLC has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated home app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid lifestyle app with built-in features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.82 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
Were forced to go from Nexia to American Standard for our thermostat remote control. Nexia worked great. American standard is when the nightmare began, forcing us to deal with total incompetence. The new piece of junk cut us off and disabled our thermostat. The directions were useless, one instruction said wait for a prompt which never appeared. All I want is my money back and a non app system. American Standard is the pits and and have a totally clueless IT department. They should hire Nexia. HELP! They got one star because there is nothing lower.
Your scheduling feature is awful -take a look at some other internet enabled thermostat systems
Also now more people work from home try adding up to 10 programmable periods so you can let house AC temp slowly rise by a degree or so each hour as the outside temp rises - then follow the temps down as it cools outside - thereby maximizing cooling efficiency throughout the day
The history function is fun -try making a time graph for each day that shows actual % compressor usage
Download American Standard® Home free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the American Standard® Home IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.