Flat: Music Score & Tab Editor for iPhone is a music app specially designed to be fully-featured education app.
- Cloud-based Music Writing App
- Your music notation editor in your pocket with a clean and intuitive interface.
- Read and write music notation and guitar tabs, together.
- Share online on Flat, or export to PDF, MIDI, MusicXML, MP3 and WAV.
- Print to AirPrint enabled printers.
- Over 100 instruments available, including Piano, keyboards, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, electric bass.
- Quickly input notation with our touch piano and drum pads.
- Hundreds of music notations available in multiple toolbars: notes, articulations, dynamics, measures, texts, etc.
- An easy way to add chords with a useful autocompletion.
- Transpose by key, interval, and tone.
- Choose what part to display when working on your score, with Continuous and Page View.
- And much more…
- Unlimited cloud storage, access and edit your scores on your iOS devices and with your web browser
- Complete history with every single change you made using the app available in your account online
- Advanced export and printing: Print without the Flat branding on your pages. Export and Print individual parts, and use our automatic printing options like multi-measures rests.
- Layout and styles: Page dimensions, Spacing between score elements, Chords style, Jazz/Handwritten music fonts...
- A great and easy-to-use music notation editor on iOS
- The Flat: Music Score & Tab Editor app has been rated with 4.58/5 from 3263 votes .
- A education flat app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 3,263 total reviews
- Free download of flat:-music-score-&-tab-editor.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Flat: Music Score & Tab Editor IPA uploaded on Sep 3, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in German, English, Russian, Swedish, Korean
This article tells you everything you need to know about Flat: Music Score & Tab Editor, including how to download and install for free !
Related: My Cloud Home: My Cloud Home app Store it all in one place. Access and share it from anywhere. The My Cloud Home app keeps you connected to all the pho
A high-quality screenshot of this score editor app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Music Apps - Music Streaming: Music Streaming
Is it good?
Tutteo Limited has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated editor app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid music app with built-in cloud features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.58 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
This is an amazing app. It’s free for one thing, which is amazing unlike other software/apps and please do not change that. They have a cheap premium plan that gives you some extra but definitely not necessary features and helps support the devs. I use the app on the go and the website at home and both are amazing. You have access to all the features no pay walls, it’s laid out logically and easy to find things. If you don’t understand something there is a great help page with simple explanations. I only have two problems. One: The violin synthesizer isn’t the greatest. And 2: The app gets weird when you have >8 instruments or get too long of a composition. Also some features from the website need to move to the app (harmonics, line customization, written - in things like corde, and LH pizz for strings). Other then that, this is the best music notation app on the App Store.
Flat has been a lifesaver! I was tired of the simple limitations of Noteflight. And when I downloaded this app for free, and realized it holds up to 15 scores and allows quarter note triplets (both are limitations of Noteflight), I was already extremely happy. This app is able to keep up with my fast-pace 3 a.m. composing. Super easy to use and has an optional small piano at the bottom of the screen to compose with. The only complaint I’ve ever had about this app would be after composing four or five pages, the app sometimes glitches on that score, and it won’t allow you to click and resume composing unless, in advance, you have added about a page of empty measures. An easy fix, but sometimes annoying. Overall, this app is really good. It has very few downfalls, and most are completely fixable. 10/10
Download Flat: Music Score & Tab Editor free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Flat: Music Score & Tab Editor IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.
Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report