Virtual Regatta Inshore for iPhone is a sports game specially designed to be fully-featured simulation game.
- eSailing World Championship
- VIP membership is a subscription available for a period of 3, 6 or 12 months (autorenewable)
- VIP membership gives access to bonus features ingame
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- In case of subscription cancelation, the package will still be available until the end of the paid period
- Your fleet of inshore yachts includes ultra-fast foiling catamarans, dinghies or cutting-edge monohulls
- The Virtual Regatta Inshore game has been rated with 4.02/5 from 563 votes .
- A simulation sports game that is suitable for age 4+.
- 563 total reviews
- Free download of virtual-regatta-inshore.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Virtual Regatta Inshore IPA uploaded on May 19, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in English, French
This article tells you everything you need to know about Virtual Regatta Inshore, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Small World Money Transfer: Send money around the world with the Small World app!
A high-quality screenshot of this virtual regatta game is worth a thousand words.
Related: World Cricket Battle: World Cricket Battle alias WCB will give you a complete experience of Playing Actual Cricket in your mobile phones and tablets
Gameplay and walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Virtual Regatta Inshore for virtual purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this sports game work before downloading the Virtual Regatta Inshore.ipa.
1. Virtual Regatta Inshore Top Tips & Hacks
2. Virtual Regatta Inshore
Is it good?
Virtual Regatta has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated regatta game. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid sports game with built-in inshore features. Well, as a top-performing game with an overall rating of 4.02 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I’m a sailing instructor and I think that there is some real teaching potential in this game. The sailing is very accurate, to the point that concepts from the game translate smoothly into the real world, and the existing tutorials are already solid. However, I think there are a few things that could be added to make this game a very useful teaching tool. The reason a sailing app would be so helpful is because one of the biggest difficulties that sailing instructors face is communication with their students. It is very difficult for us to give real-time feedback to our students because, on the water, you only have a few seconds to yell helpful information to someone before they have sailed off, unlike with other sports. As such, having this simulator to demonstrate concepts to students on land without the limitations of having to explain everything through a whiteboard or yelling it to them on the water is huge. Furthermore, a video game is far more appealing to kids than a typical chalk talk, so it would make kids more enthusiastic about learning. Making this game into a better teaching tool by making more extensive tutorials which cover concepts such as points of sail, sail trim, sail controls, bad air, or racing strategy would make this game into a popular app I can see a lot of clubs investing in, even if the tutorials cost a little bit of extra money. All-in-all, though, this game is thoroughly well done.
This is an excellent game for experienced and new sailing fans. A game that really captures the important aspects of racing. I only wish that there were more monohull regattas taking place. The Nacra, or any catamaran races, are not worth taking part in. They move too fast and the game or the user will not be able to keep up. This affects the rules as well and can be very frustrating. A feature to report players would be helpful. Some people use the rules to take stationary boats out right before the start, ruining their race. This is not accurate or fair to players. The rules are pretty well done, and the wind dynamics make the game very interesting. The addition of some new boats like FJs could really encourage younger college sailors to use this game.
Landlocked and loving the reality of “being on the water”. I finish last almost every time but I’m happ and get out to do it again. It’s a little hard to figure out the control of each boat but it gets easier over time. Definitely a learning curve. Wish the were an “on deck” perspective for the races. Thanks for getting us arm chair Ahabs back on the water
Download Virtual Regatta Inshore free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Virtual Regatta Inshore IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report