Cute Calendar for iPhone is a productivity app specially designed to be fully-featured utilities app.
- Digital Planner agenda 2022 work schedule done
- DIGITAL PLANNER : CALENDAR, TO DO LIST, NOTES, DIARY, REMIND, HABIT all-in-one.
- App Features:
- Sync with your calendar system ( with Apple Calendar )
- Sync with Google calendar.
- Day, Week, Month, and List views of your events.
- Customize reminder notifications
- Change the event’s color.
- Create and manage your tasks from basic to advanced
- Can create task and subtask lists
- Can create tasks that are repeated by day, week, month and year
- Tasks completion reminder
- Get notification of unfinished tasks in the past
- Statistical reporting and task management
- Can pin important tasks (priority tasks)
- Organize tasks reasonably
- 4.0 DIGITAL PLANNER : CALENDAR, TO DO LIST, NOTES, DIARY, REMIND, HABIT all-in-one.
- The Cute Calendar app has been rated with 4.66/5 from 535 votes .
- A utilities cute app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 535 total reviews
- Free download of cute-calendar.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Cute Calendar IPA uploaded on Jun 30, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
This article tells you everything you need to know about Cute Calendar, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Grace Digital: The Grace Digital Controller app works with the new Grace Digital Mondo+
A high-quality screenshot of this calendar digital app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Simple Calendar: To Do Planner Schedule list & day organizer
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Cute Calendar for calendar purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this productivity app work before downloading the Cute Calendar.ipa.
1. the cutest memo app ever💖🐻
2. iphone transformation; cute minimal aesthetic, ios 14 widgets
Is it good?
VU HO NGOC has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated digital app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid productivity app with built-in planner features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.66 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I have been look for a virtual replacement for my paper agenda planner for about a month now. Unfortunately all the ones I have found are either very expensive, or not what I am looking for. So, far this is the best of the affordable options I have found. I don’t mind paying for the full version of an app, but not more than I would pay for an actual planner. Pros: I love that it has a day, week, and month view just like a typical calendar/agenda. I love the cat theme, so cute. I use my planner mostly for work, so I love the diary/notebook option as well because I often need a place to jot notes pertaining to my work that I can look back on later. I love the widget, which is customizable, and it shows me a brief overview of my day at a quick glance. I also like the reminders 15 mins before an appointment. Overall I could totally see myself using this in place of a traditional planner/agenda. I also really like the goals/ challenges option to help keep my on track with my workouts and other habits. Cons: it could definitely use some bug fixes. I only used the reminder feature once, but I keep getting notifications that I have incomplete tasks- which I do not. I have another reminder app on my phone, so I probably won’t be using the reminder feature, but it’s a little annoying. I would really love for there to be more ways to customize the color, themes, fonts, and more stickers/emoji’s. One of the appeals of a traditional planner is to pick out the color, patterns, and put stickers on it, etc. The themes on here are cute, but slightly useless because you really can’t see them as it is only able to go behind the calendar, so it is so dimmed you really can’t see it. I would love a way to have more bold, obvious themes, or a background that is outside of the calendar. More stickers/ emoji’s would be great too. Lastly, on the day view, I wish I could choose they lay out of the tasks. They default from least recent to most recent on the month and day view- which is the opposite of how I want them. I also with the week view could be later our vertically rather than horizontally. Otherwise great app for the price. I would be much happier with my subscription if these things were fixed though.
This app is very adorable, between the bright colorful colors and the lovable cats, I see no flaws in the app’s design! 100% worth the download and help me organize daily life! <3
I like how the app looks. It looks so cute! It needs to restore purchase every time after I Open the app. It sucks….
Download Cute Calendar free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Cute Calendar IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report