WidgetKid for iPhone is a graphics app specially designed to be fully-featured design app.
- Custom Widget Maker GIF, Photo, Calendar, Clock
- Stand out with a unique iPhone custom home screen with WidgetKid, the only widget-maker you’ll ever need!
- The WidgetKid app has been rated with 4.36/5 from 1178 votes .
- A design lifestyle app that is suitable for age 9+.
- 1,178 total reviews
- Free download of widgetkid.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest WidgetKid IPA uploaded on Sep 22, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in English, Russian, French, Chinese
This article tells you everything you need to know about WidgetKid, including how to download and install for free !
Related: ifolor: Photo Books, Photos Photo Calendars, Photo Gifts
A high-quality screenshot of this widgetkid custom app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Photo Widgets: Decorate your Home Screen with ‘Photo Widget’
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use WidgetKid for widgetkid purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this graphics app work before downloading the WidgetKid.ipa.
1. WidgetKid : Simple Widgets Box for iPhone
2. How to Customize your iPad Home Screen | Animated Widgets | iOS 15 Widgets ✨
Is it good?
Coty Apps has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated custom app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid graphics app with built-in widget features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.36 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
Updated as of 4 Jan 2022: The BEST widget app for both iPhone AND iPad! The new update means that GIF widgets work great for both devices and is the best free app for Widgets, the developers are really on top of everything and super receptive to feedback.
It’s really good i didn't except it actually to move on your home screen i recommend it not even a person they paid for i lowkey like it a lot👍🏼
Download WidgetKid free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the WidgetKid IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.
Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report