Quick, simple and secure to use - WorldRemit is a better way to send money. We help our customers pay for hospital bills and tuition fees as well as sending money internationally with low fees and guaranteed exchange rates.
With WorldRemit your funds can be with family and friends in a matter of minutes.
Key Features & Benefits:
SEND MONEY, FAST
• From more than 50 countries to more than 150 countries worldwide
• Including the Philippines, Kenya, Nigeria, Zimbabwe & India
• Our international partners include M-Pesa, EcoCash, MTN, Metrobank and many more
• Your transfer can be received as a bank deposit, cash pickup, mobile money or an airtime top-up
• Save your recipients to your contact list
• Identify and track where your money is at all times
• Guaranteed exchange rates with daily notifications
• Our low-cost fees are displayed upfront
TRANSFER WITH CONFIDENCE
• When your transfer is complete, you and the recipient receive an SMS or email alert
• Our industry-leading technology protects your money
• We’re approved by the FCA and licensed by government regulators around the world
• Our service has received 125,000+ 5-star reviews from happy customers
Need to transfer money abroad? Here’s how it works:
1. Choose your destination
2. Confirm the transfer service
3. Select how much you want to send
4. Add the recipient
5. Choose your payment method
Download now and get started. Please note:
Your ability to send money with WorldRemit depends on the country you live in. The app will display available services based on your location. Our app supports the same send and receive countries shown on our website.
For more information, please visit: https://www.worldremit.com/
Want to get in touch with us? Whether you have a question to ask or a problem to solve: https://www.worldremit.com/en/contact-us
WorldRemit Money Transfer Walkthrough video reviews
1. ✅ How To Send Money Internationally Through WorldRemit Tutorial 🔴
2. ⇨ How to USE WorldRemit to Send Money? ✅ How WORLDREMIT APP WORKS (CREATE ACCOUNT & Review)
Is it good?
WorldRemit Ltd has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated transfer app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid finance app with built-in send features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.78 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I have it with World Remit! For the past 6 months each time I initiate a transaction to someone in Tanzania, I have to call and babysit the transaction, because there is always an issue where my receiver is not paid in a timely manner. Furthermore there is always misinformation and vague excuses as to why my client did not receive their bank transfer deposit.
This time around I sent a bank transfer deposit on Thursday, and when I checked on Saturday I saw that my client had not been paid, so I called them per usual and they told me that their local partner locked the transaction. They said they will email them to release the funds that day. When I asked why the partner locked the transaction they could not give me an answer, typical! Now a breach has been created between my client and I because their partner locked a transaction without informing them. Here it is Monday and I’m still waiting for my client to receive the transfer.
This company is not reliable for bank transfers at this juncture. Do not use bank to bank transfers.
Be careful. The rates are low and the user interface is nicely done. However, if you make frequent transactions or a large transaction - be prepared for problems. Your transaction will be stalled - with no notice to you for hours (days) and no explanation. You have to call or email. If you email, expect to wait at least 6 hours for a response. If you call, prepare to wait on hold for 15 minutes or so. They will request information - copies of your ID, bank statements - over and over again. I’ve supplied the same information three times within the past month alone. I guess you get what you pay for. Western Union, Xoom and MoneyGram cost more, but generally you have much less hassle. The first few transactions will be fine. But once you become a regular user, be prepared. It’s a strange business model to penalize/hassle your best customers. I want to see WorldRemit succeed, but lately I’ve only been annoyed by my usage. Initially i was a fan. Not anymore. That’s a shame, but the marketplace will vote with their dollars. I am.
Download WorldRemit Money Transfer free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the WorldRemit Money Transfer IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.