Timecap is a unique activity tracker that tracks time-based, counter, and simple check-off activities and habits. Get things done and be closer to reaching your goals today!
Timecap can help you reach goals like:
- Read more books
- Work out more
- Learn new skills
- Work on your side projects
- Floss your teeth regularly
- Fasting tracking
- Track where your time goes
- Track your habits
- .. and anything else you can imagine
Timecap can also allow you to put limits on activities so you can:
- Smoking less
- Drinking less alcohol
- Limit the time you spend wasting on video games or TV
- Any other bad habits you want to drop.
How can Timecap help to reach your goals?
- Individual tracker for all of your activities
- A Visual way to track your progress
- Useful reminders when coming just short to reach your goals before each period ends
- Useful notifications about reaching your limit
- You can create limits and goals for any period you want. Be it a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
Unlike all of the other habit tracking apps, Timecap actually makes you spend the time doing the thing to keep the streak going. Beautifully designed statistics will keep you motived. Even if you break the current streak (happens for the best of us), you can start over and try to break your own records.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
2. UNA APP PARA CREAR NUEVOS HÁBITOS Y DESHACER OTROS - Timecap #ESimple
Is it good?
Tip Tap Apps has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated habit app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid productivity app with built-in tracker features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.87 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
So, we’re nearing the end of the calendar year, and most years, this was the time I’d get bummed out about having not completed any of the goals I set out to compete, and I’d start to think about what I’d plan for the next year. This year, that’s not the case. Some reasons.
1. This year involved a quite sudden change of scenery and pace, which helped me sort of create a schedule out of thin air, and made it easier to get away from old patterns, I think. (In early January, I got out of quarantine, having arrived at a new location for work, where I’ve been since.)
2. This app, with all its different ways of helping the user track stuff, kept me using it, while other apps I’ve tended to use a ton for a week and drop very quickly.
3. I set pretty realistic goals, for example, to run 50 miles. Well, all I had to do was run a mile a week, which I ended up doing, and I’m currently at 101. Second, I set out to read 50 books this year, but I count audiobooks, because I retain just as much from them as I retain from print books, usually, and, counting about 50 audiobooks, I’ve reached 60 books this year, most of which I really enjoyed and impacted my life and thinking in positive ways.
So yeah, get this app, pay whatever it is to get the full version, and go crazy.
I want to have some lightweight time tracking with goals and Timecap does just that, very happy to pay for the app!
A few requests though:
1- a Home Screen widget that’s shows me all my habits and let’s me start/stop them (current widget is only one habit and it’s just one big button that launches the app where you have to click start/stop, which is clunky)
2- a Mac interface that syncs with the app so I can see my habits on my laptop (ideally showing the current timer in my menu bar)
3- a persistent silent notification that shows when a habit timer is running, for how long and how much is left (because I tend to forgot to stop them)
4. Force touch menu to let me start a habit timer
5. Be able to Rearrange the grid of habits
6. Ability to customize text of notifications
7. An Apple Watch complication showing me my current active timer if any / let me start or stop a habit timer
Download Timecap free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Timecap IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.