ESPN: Live Sports & Scores for iPhone is a entertainment game specially designed to be fully-featured espn game.
- Watch Games, Highlights & News Tennis is back in NYC
- NFL (Monday Night Football) • NBA • MLB • College Sports (football, basketball, baseball, softball, and more) • Golf (The Masters) • Soccer (UEFA Euro and MLS) • Tennis (Wimbledon, US Open, Australian Open) • eSports • ESPN Shows (SportsCenter, PTI, First Take, Sportsnation, NBA: The Jump, and more) •
- You will automatically be billed for the full amount of your subscription every 30 days if you purchase a monthly subscription, or every 365 days if you purchase an annual subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, unless you are offered and are eligible for a free trial. If you receive a free trial, you will be charged when your free trial period ends. Your account will be automatically charged for renewal, at the above purchase price, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. If you cancel prior to such 24 hour period, you will not be charged for the following applicable subscription period.
- Your subscription may be managed, and you can turn off auto-renewal, by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No refunds for the current subscription period are granted. Cancellations of the current subscription take effect at the conclusion of the current subscription period.
- Watch thousands of live events and shows from the ESPN networks plus get scores, on-demand news, highlights, and expert analysis
- The ESPN: Live Sports & Scores game has been rated with 4.61/5 from 1791772 votes .
- A espn live game that is suitable for age 4+.
- 1,791,772 total reviews
- Free download of espn:-live-sports-&-scores.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest ESPN: Live Sports & Scores IPA uploaded on Jun 23, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch
This article tells you everything you need to know about ESPN: Live Sports & Scores, including how to download and install for free !
Related: NBC Sports: Watch all of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games and thousands of LIVE sporting events airing on NBC, NBCSN, CNBC, Olympic Channel, Golf Channel and more with the NBC Sports app
A high-quality screenshot of this scores watch game is worth a thousand words.
Related: 365Scores: Live Scores Live Scores and Sports News
Gameplay and walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use ESPN: Live Sports & Scores for scores purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this entertainment game work before downloading the ESPN: Live Sports & Scores.ipa.
1. Can you watch live sports on ESPN app?
2. Apple Watch 4 - Best Apps You Need (Top 6)
Is it good?
Disney Electronic Content, Inc. has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated watch game. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid entertainment game with built-in games features. Well, as a top-performing game with an overall rating of 4.61 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
Great Price and a must have for any sports fan. I use chrome cast to watch ESPN + content on my TV. 75% of the time the chrome cast icon is nowhere to be found. A week or two goes by all of sudden the incon is back. Then all of a sudden it’s gone again. When it isn’t working I’ll go to all my other apps and it works with those. I’ve tried everything I learned from online research and nothing has worked for me. I’ve reset the tv, the chrome cast, deleted the app and reinstalled it, signed out, reset my phone, cleared cashed apps, updated iOS, updated the app. Prolly forgetting a few but I’ve spent hours multiple different times trying to fix it. Randomly with no rhyme or reason the icon re appears but eventually disappears just as randomly as it appeared days prior. I even ordered Apples Lightning to HDMI cord which will mirror my phone or iPad screen to the TV. That works and mirrors my actions as I browse the app but I get a error message as soon as I try to watch something. ESPN must of built the app to not work when you’re trying to mirror their content onto the TV even tho they allow you to cast their content to your TV if/when the chrome cast icon is present.
I would say once you actually get the ESPN+ app installed it works pretty well on Roku and is easy to navigate with the remote......the big problem is it literally takes a PhD and engineering degree to get the app installed on a non QLED TV which many do not have esp if you’ve purchased a tv prior to 2017.....ESPN also failed to offer a heads up on this so if you have an older tv be prepared for a long set up process.....after about 8 hours and a trip to the store to purchase said Roku device we hunkered down to watch Connor v cowboy....sad to say 40 secs was a huge letdown but it looks like the UFC lineup In coming months looks promising....One other note....the sound was on a 10-15 sec delay which was annoying and unacceptable...I’m wondering if anyone else had this issue....I did appreciate the discounted price for the fight so overall some good and some bad points...work on that streaming being in sync and we’ll be back with another review after the next fight....GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all I am grateful ESPN has LaLiga available to stream! My issue with the app is that I don’t have the ability to record for later as the European games don’t always fit the US work schedule… my biggest issue is that the app is cumbersome for members. Half the time this version does not recognize me as a returning member through my iPad and I wish I could skip news I don’t care about…screw sports I don’t care for on one level and if I am not watching my preferred team or I am “recording“ why would I want results?! No matter…my main gripe is that I always need to delete the app, download it again and login so my membership is recognized - I mean, I am paying to watch stuff and the app is more concerned I am part of the “paying customer” group that getting the game on screen!? 🤔 In any case, my dream would be a streaming package that covers most mayor soccer leagues (England, Germany, Spain, Italy,France and champions league) …right now it’s a scramble every summer before the season starts…
Download ESPN: Live Sports & Scores free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the ESPN: Live Sports & Scores IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report