Related: Trucker Tools: Trucker Tools app is a convenient, accurate way to find, book your premium load and plan your route while finding the cheapest fuel pricing and trucks stops while on the road
**Note: A Dropbox account is required to import pictures.
How to use:
1. Collect a group of images you want to be able to filter quickly.
2. Tag these images with keywords using Adobe Lightroom, Apple Photos for Mac, or your preferred method of adding IPTC keywords.
3. Move these images into a single folder within your Dropbox account.
4. Sign in to your Dropbox account within Filter Photos.
5. Navigate to the folder with your images and tap "Choose."
• Import photos from your Dropbox account
• Very fast filtering of photos
• Automatic syncing
• View photos in fullscreen mode
• Zoom in and pan across photos to help illustrate your points
• Compatible with iPad and iPhone
Images used within the screenshots provided courtesy of AS Hanging Systems.
Related: Lightleap by Lightricks: Dream photo effects & filters Your tool for stylish action photos
Download Filter Photos free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Filter Photos IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.
Download from the App Store