Firefighter Connect for iPhone is a social networking app specially designed to be fully-featured productivity app.
- FIREFIGHTER CONNECT is a free, revolutionary mobile app built specifically for firefighters by firefighters, connecting members of the
- Locate and communicate with nearby fellow firefighters and fire stations wherever you go throughout the United States, whenever needed.
- Connect and chat live with other firefighters on-demand. Browse fire station staff rosters and reach out to individual members via phone and email.
- Share your experience, ideas, news, photos and fire station information at the touch of a button.
- Participate in collaborative online discussions with members of your fire station. Access special discounts and offers available specifically to firefighters.
- Provide or find resources and mutual support from other FIREFIGHTER CONNECT members, fire stations, departments, associations, vendors and from the community you serve.
- The Firefighter Connect app has been rated with 3.9/5 from 24 votes .
- A productivity firefighter app that is suitable for age .
- 24 total reviews
- Free download of firefighter-connect.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Firefighter Connect IPA uploaded on Oct 6, 2018 as safe and not harmful.
This article tells you everything you need to know about Firefighter Connect, including how to download and install for free !
Related: RFgen Mobile Client - v5.1.0: The RFgen emulation client allows iOS devices to connect to RFgen's Mobile Unity Platform which is used by thousands of companies worldwide to extend their ERP systems onto mobile devices
A high-quality screenshot of this connect app is worth a thousand words.
Related: RFgen Mobile Client - v5.1.1: The RFgen emulation client allows iOS devices to connect to RFgen's Mobile Unity Platform which is used by thousands of companies worldwide to extend their ERP systems onto mobile devices
Download Firefighter Connect free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Firefighter Connect IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report