Fitness Coach for iPhone is a health app specially designed to be fully-featured fitness app.
- Home Workout Workout & Fitness in 30 Day
- Choose your GOAL and we make you a program according to your LEVEL.
- Dozens of SESSIONS of various trainings.
- A HUNDREDS of exercises to progress on all the MUSCLES of your body.
- Choose your RHYTHM and train in a 30-minute session.
- FOLLOW your evolution and PROGRESS over the weeks.
- "Easy to use, all you need to progress"
- "A very complete application to achieve its physical purpose!"
- You can subscribe for this app to get access premium features
- Subscription options are: 1-week with 3-day trial, 1-year with 3-day trial, 3-months
- Follow programs adapted to your goals directly via your iPhone or iPad.
- The Fitness Coach app has been rated with 4.45/5 from 68037 votes .
- A fitness lifestyle app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 68,037 total reviews
- Free download of fitness-coach.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Fitness Coach IPA uploaded on May 13, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in German, English, Russian, Portuguese, Italian
This article tells you everything you need to know about Fitness Coach, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Weight Loss: Workouts at Home: Workouts at Home 30 Day Fitness to Lose Weight
A high-quality screenshot of this coach home app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Fitness Workout by GetFit: 30 day weight loss challenge !
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Fitness Coach for coach purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this health app work before downloading the Fitness Coach.ipa.
1. What Is The Fitness Coach App? Is It Worth it? How I Use it at Hotworx
2. 20 Minute Full Body Workout - No Equipment Needed | The Body Coach TV
Is it good?
Luni has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated home app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid health app with built-in workout features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.45 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I got premium thinking, “if I’m paying for it, I’ll probably have to do it more often” and that is honestly what got me going. I like that after each workout I can’t rate how I’m feeling. I also like the set up of the app. I’m able to navigate it fairly easy. I also like that I can go at the pace of the person guiding it. I honestly don’t rate apps because it’s just not something i appeal to but this one deserves it. I genuinely like this app a lot and it’s helping me stay in shape really well. I’m just trying to stay fit and get somewhat toned. When I tell you, “I’m close to getting my abs back” I am 100 percent ecstatic. Anyways it’s a killer app, the intensity levels can be adjusted and I don’t usually get premium for apps, but this one kinda required it, and I know that’s kind of annoying but it has really good guidance and if you’re into dieting as well, this app has it. All in all, I highly recommend:). Good luck with your workout journeys and have a good day everyone:)).
Just Great ! Hoping for a cheap yearly special though. But I will continue to use this app. On day 5 of 3 of my challenges.. Great for moms , short 5 minute workouts & more etc .. The meals show you the pictures of the ingredients and simple recipes. I pair it to my Apple Watch and can control the workouts from the watch.. I can’t do that with any other program I have tried so far. I love the custom training, stretching, workouts that was pretty awesome. The Challenges are so easy and definitely challenges you to do more. I love how my goal of steps was already at 12,000 steps. I am still on the free trial and will be exploring more of the app. Can’t wait ! So far 5 stars. Check it out .. Hope you enjoy!!! So I read some of the negative reviews.. nothing negative about the App , just people didn’t like the cost. I choose the premium monthly rate . Not bad ! Cheaper than a gym and I don’t have to wear a mask to workout .. Thought I would give my opinion.. Have a great day!
This app is a great app. Yet, I wouldn’t download it. I’m here to explain that, you can’t dislike the app because it’s not free. Like, I understand you want it to be free so you can engage in it but not liking it because it’s not free is very dumb. It’s not a logical reason to not like the app. The app doesn’t provide free applications, and not everything in life is free. Giving bad reviews because of it is really immature. The app is a great workout app and whether you can experience it or not, is not how you rate it. It’s the features in the subscription/app. Nobody said this was free. It’s your fault for assuming.
Download Fitness Coach free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Fitness Coach IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report