Impulse for iPhone is a health game specially designed to be fully-featured fitness game.
- Brain Training Mental Games & Logic Puzzles Quick and fun brain workouts
- million happy users.
- worldwide rating (300k reviews).
- have difficulties remembering what they did a few days back;
- often fail to remember people’s names;
- frequently forget birthdays, anniversaries and other important dates;
- get told off by their bosses for absent-mindedness;
- struggle to stay focused at work;
- get embarrassed because of poor math skills.
- use your brain to full capacity;
- make your life more productive and happy;
- become more concentrated and focused;
- boost your calculation skills and make friends with numbers;
- surprise everyone with cognitive abilities;
- keep your brain sharp till the ripe old age;
- reduce time spent on social media and useless time-killing games.
- 15+ million happy users. 4.7 worldwide rating (300k reviews). Featured by Apple as App of the Day in 30+ countries. You probably know that,
- The Impulse game has been rated with 4.68/5 from 176678 votes .
- A fitness impulse game that is suitable for age 4+.
- 176,678 total reviews
- Free download of impulse.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Impulse IPA uploaded on Jul 15, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in German, English, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese
This article tells you everything you need to know about Impulse, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Jigsaw Puzzles - Puzzle Games: Puzzle Games Puzzles & Games for Adults!
A high-quality screenshot of this brain training game is worth a thousand words.
Related: Double or Nothing - Brain Game (Brain Power): Brain Game (Brain Power)
Gameplay and walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Impulse for brain purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this health game work before downloading the Impulse.ipa.
1. Impulse app how to install & use on iPhone?
2. Easy New Breathing Test for Adults and Children
Is it good?
GMRD Apps Limited has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated training game. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid health game with built-in mental features. Well, as a top-performing game with an overall rating of 4.68 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
Who do I call or speak to about an unintentional charge? Before canceling my subscription today, “Restore Purchases” was pressed and I received a pop up saying I purchased the lifetime upgrade, which I don’t want at all! I made sure to go into the App Store to cancel the subscription immediately after. I want to make sure I wasn’t charged almost $40 for a game! That being said, I enjoyed playing this game. As I’ve grown, so has technology, so anything before high-tech computers and phones seems primitive. I can honestly say I still enjoy reading paper back books, but any old techniques for challenging my brain are so outdated now. Good game filled with good puzzles. If I could afford it, I’d love it even more.
It’s a nice game it definitely keeps your mind sharp and tests your focus the only downfall is they try to sell every little level up and continue to after you decline. I mean after it’s declined it should not be pushed on you the way it is. once in a while cool but it’s too frequent. A lot of games have it where you can play without purchase and make in app purchases if you choose. Again this one has that but it seems it’s there just to pressure you to buying more. Over all what it’s intended for is good fun and a challenging game, WITHOUT the purchases!! So five star for its design and reason for design but 3-4 stars for profit intentions and aggravation from pressing the issue honestly….
When I play these brain games I focus better than I normally would. I think that stems from the fact that it’s right on my phone. Normally I would find my self anxiously checking my phone throughout the day not really focusing on anything for too long. But now whenever I feel bored or restless I’ll open up the Impulse app and I’m able to just tune in and get some good metal workouts going while having the comfort of being right on my phone. Because let’s face it. Our phones are an extension of who we are now. So being able to use our phones to strengthen our brain is honestly the biggest benefit of this app. I’m no longer scrolling endlessly. Restlessly. Relentlessly.
Download Impulse free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Impulse IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report