theScore for iPhone is a sports app specially designed to be fully-featured news app.
- Sports News & Scores Football, Basketball & more! Get the latest stats and news
- BET MODE- Get into Bet Mode to unlock the ultimate gaming experience between theScore and theScore Bet: Sportsbook & Casino, including the ability to build and track your bets, lightning-fast scores, pregame and live markets, and deep betting coverage.
- FAVOURITES - This is YOUR personalised feed. All the content you care about from your favourite teams, players and leagues. Tap ‘Manage’ to add, delete or reorder your favourites. Never miss a key moment when you set-up your notifications!
- SCORES - A live view of every game updated in real-time. Select the matchup for the full boxscore, including team and player stats, odds and lines, last plays, news, and more.
- CHAT & MESSAGING - Who doesn’t like talking sports? Check out our cool chat and messaging features and connect with other fans around the leagues, teams and games you care about.
- DISCOVER - Stay in the know on the biggest social stories and multimedia content that’s got sports fans talking!
- NEWS - Get updated on the top headlines in an instant across all sports, including comprehensive betting coverage, fantasy analysis, and more.
- LEAGUES - Check out the latest news, scores, standings, and leaders for all the sports you care about.
- Football (NFL Football, NCAA Football, and CFL Football, regular season and playoffs)
- Baseball (College World Series and MLB Baseball, season play and playoffs)
- Basketball (NBA Basketball, WNBA Basketball, NCAA Basketball - including the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament and playoffs)
- Hockey (NHL Hockey, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship, NCAA Frozen Four)
- Soccer (Premier League Soccer, Champions League, FIFA World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, - FA Cup, League Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, Copa Del Rey and Liga MX, UEFA European Championships)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA), with the US Open coming in August
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
- Find out why millions of sports fans trust theScore as their number one sports app!
- The theScore app has been rated with 4.80/5 from 555101 votes .
- A news thescore app that is suitable for age 17+.
- 555,101 total reviews
- Free download of thescore.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest theScore IPA uploaded on May 21, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
This article tells you everything you need to know about theScore, including how to download and install for free !
Related: LiveScore: Live Sports Scores Soccer league & Score News Be the first to know the score
A high-quality screenshot of this scores football app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Volunteer Asian Games 2018: FEATURES - News : Follow the latest news of Asian Games 2018 - Volunteer News : Get the latest information and announcement for Asian Game
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use theScore for scores purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this sports app work before downloading the theScore.ipa.
1. NEW theScore App for the iPhone
2. How To Download theScore App On iPhone
Is it good?
Score Media Ventures has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated football app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid sports app with built-in basketball features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.80 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
Last spring, I heard the greatness news in my life since the birth of my children. I heard “the Supreme Court has just overturned the illegality of sports betting in America. It’s now legal for states to legalize sports betting everywhere instead of just Vegas and Atlantic City”. At that precise moment, TheScore became my most important application on my phone besides the news apps. Without this app, I would not be on my quest to becoming a professional sports bettor. It’s up to date betting info has become so important to a bettor, I can’t see not having this app and not making a profit in the business. The chat section has brought interactivity to fans and professionals alike. The only thing missing from this app is the game numbers assigned by Vegas. I see this app becoming an instrument for betting in the near future as well based on jurisdictions. Even though it’s an informational data generator, it too will be huge to novices that want to dabble... I love you The Score. We will be together forever...
This is now my new favorite sports app after deleting ESPN due to bias throughout the entire network. This app has almost everything & I only have a few complaints or suggestions to add. One suggestions would be the add the score for each team when looking at the “plays” tab. Without this it is very unclear what is happening. It would also be nice to see stats such as “biggest lead” be used as well as “lead changes” & “ties”. Top performers should also be organized by categories & critiqued a little bit. There was one game I looked at for the stats that was final & the top performer had 2 points. Another feature that would be entertaining for many is the ability to pick games throughout major sports to see who most people think will win. One last thing to add is the ability to have an ad free version. The ads are terrible but would definitely look & feel better without them. Overall great app.
This has been my go to sports app for a long time. I like the set up for the most part and it’s pretty up to date with some good features, but there are some features that have been taken away and I’m wondering why. I frequently look at stats of a player (mainly nba and nfl) or of a team, and turned my phone to landscape to enable the feature to see all the stats easily across the screen. It also use to show the stats for the entire year of that player at the top (I.e. shots made/shots attempted, among other stats) and you took it away? A while back you also took away the ability to compare player stats. And there have been another unique features that set you apart from other sports apps that you’ve removed. Hoping these things come back. And if users have been complaining about those features then maybe include the ability to turn them on or off in settings?
Download theScore free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the theScore IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report