Related: First Nat Mobile App: Free. Secure. Anywhere. First Nat Mobile App from First National Bank lets you manage your money from your mobile
JDM Mobile Benefits:
• Reduces need to remove avionics database media from the aircraft, which saves time and reduces risk of damaging, forgetting or losing the essential hardware
• Reduces the need to purchase multiple backup media hardware, saving money
• Apple badge notification signals when data updates are available
• Ability to download databases direct to the iPhone/iPad
• Ability to transfer databases to removable media via the Bad Elf Wombat
• Filter services by phase of update (available to download, transfer to device)
• Filter services by aircraft tail and data type
• View service information by aircraft tail, including cycle information and charts serial number
• Ability to queue up all service downloads to the iPad using the “Download All” feature
• Date stamp of last successful transfer to media by service
• Links to important Jeppesen web pages and documents
• Access to help guide and videos within the app
• View account information (customer name and account number)
Note 1: You must have an active Jeppesen subscription in order to log into the application and access data updates.
Note 2: Worldwide Charts need approximately 2.5 GB of free space to complete the download. High resolution Terrain needs approximately 10 gigabytes of free space to complete the download.
Related: GECU Mobile: With the GECU Mobile app you can manage your money the way you manage your life
Download Jeppesen JDM Mobile free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Jeppesen JDM Mobile IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.
Download from the App Store