Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos, videos, and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. The OneDrive app lets you view and share OneDrive files, photos, and videos with friends and family. You can use the app to automatically back up your phone's photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get up to 1 TB.
Microsoft OneDrive Features:
Back up photos and videos
• Automatic photo and video backup when you turn on Camera Upload
• Bedtime Backup is a dedicated backup state for seamless photo backup while you're snoozing
• View photos and videos on your phone, computer, and web browser
File sharing and management
• Share files, photos, videos, and albums with friends and family
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited
• Set password-protected or expiring sharing links*
• Access entire folders on the app even when there is no internet connection*
• Scan and save documents, business cards, receipts, whiteboards, and more
• Mark up, sign, and send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app
• Search docs by name or content
• Personal Vault lets you protect your important files with identity verification
• Restore documents with version history on all files
• Ransomware detection and recovery*
Works with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
• Back up, view, and save your Office documents.
• Use Microsoft Office apps to edit and collaborate in real time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files stored in OneDrive.
• Edit documents offline and save them once you are back online
Upgrade to a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription:
• 1TB of storage (1TB of storage per person for up to 6 people with the Family subscription)
• Access OneDrive premium features
• Get access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
• Install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on PCs or Macs.
• Bigger personal vault
• Keep your shared files, folders and photos more secure by giving others access for a limited period of time
• Ransomware detection and recovery
• Offline Folders: Stay productive and access entire folders even when there is no internet connection
• Increase your sharing limit and share 10x content per day with friends and family
You can also purchase additional cloud storage only, with a Microsoft 365 Basic subscription. This is enough cloud storage for 32,000 photos (9 MP JPEG photos) or 132,000 documents (.7 MB Office files).
To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Basic, Microsoft 365 Personal, Microsoft 365 Family subscription: open the app, tap the Me tab, then tap Get More Storage or the Go Premium diamond icon.
Subscriptions begin at $1.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Apple ID and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your Apple ID account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Using this OneDrive app for work or school
For you to sign into your work or school account on OneDrive, your organization needs to have a qualifying OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Microsoft 365 business subscription plan.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
*Requires Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription
1. Microsoft OneDrive On iPad Pro: Better than Files App? | Ep.4
2. How to use Microsoft OneDrive
Is it good?
Microsoft Corporation has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated onedrive app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid productivity app with built-in file features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.71 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
OneDrive automatically backs up my photos, my programming, my Photoshop images, my Excel programmed sheets, my entire portfolio. We pay the $9.99 a month for Office family and we each get a terabyte in backup to our OneDrive and five accounts. This way I can bring my work with me anywhere and either keep working on it or show off my progress to friends or prospective volunteer opportunities.
For the more normal person (not a nerd) after you take some photos make sure to open OneDrive to backup to the cloud, and then your home computer; then easily accessed from any device anywhere.
There are a lot of data backup programs out there but most aren’t cheap, but for a terabyte for $7.99 or $9.99 (single account Office 365 and family account Office 365 respectively) which comes with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, plenty of other software for anyone.
Even without a 365 account, it’s worth using even if to keep your photos safe at home and on the go.
Also I’m not a bot or paid advertiser, I just feel like of the options, Microsoft isn’t as evil as most big tech companies, but they’ve been around since I started using pc computers in 1988, so they’re unlikely to go anywhere soon, so your data is safer than some others whom I discovered had corrupted my irreplaceable photos on the cloud when my computer died. At least Microsoft knows how to keep software backed up reliably. Just make sure to open OneDrive to save your photos.
I researched multiple applications to back up all my devices ie phones, lap tops, and desktops. I took the time to compare each detail between all the options available. Given the amount of storage needed and price I chose to go with OneDrive and it was the best decision. I was able to back up information on all my devices and coincidently a few weeks after my Mac book of 12+ years gave me the black screen of death. What would have been a devastating moment of photos and documents that would have been lost turned into a humorous moment knowing nothing was lost aside from the 12+ year old laptop. I was so grateful I had backed up everything to OneDrive because I didn’t loose anything nor did I have to go through the trouble of paying someone to retrieve the data I would have lost. It was all already saved to OneDrive which I can access from anywhere on any device. Do yourself a favor and bite the bullet and get OneDrive! You can thank me later.
Download Microsoft OneDrive free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Microsoft OneDrive IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.