Related: Greaves India: Company specific for travel to India
Ministry of Human Resource Development under its National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology has initiated the National Digital Library of India (NDL India) pilot project to develop a framework of virtual repository of learning resources with a single-window search facility. Filtered and federated searching is employed to facilitate focused searching so that learners can find out the right resource with least effort and in minimum time. NDL India is designed to hold content of any language and provides interface support for leading vernacular languages. It is being arranged to provide support for all academic levels including researchers and life-long learners, all disciplines, all popular form of access devices and differently-abled learners. It is being developed to help students to prepare for entrance and competitive examination, to enable people to learn and prepare from best practices from all over the world and to facilitate researchers to perform inter-linked exploration from multiple sources.
• A single window search facility to ever-growing digital content repository
• Different ways to browse content repository: Browse by content type, Browse by source, Browse by subject and Browse by learning resource type
• Filtering result of search and browse with facet based refinement options
• Contents relevant for different levels of users
• Contents available for different subject domains: Technology, Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Science etc.
• App and content may be accessed in four different languages: English, Hindi, Bengali and Gujarati
Related: Cafe India Alexandria: Welcome to CAFE INDIA Cafe India in Alexandria will always be offering great food at affordable prices. Please feel free to browse our ne
Download National Digital Library India free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the National Digital Library India IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.
Download from the App Store