Map My Ride by Under Armour for iPhone is a health app specially designed to be fully-featured fitness app.
- GPS Cycling & Workout Tracker Track and map every ride
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked ride and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to ride, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each ride.
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyRide app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
- Reach your cycling goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Track and map every ride with MapMyRide. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your
- The Map My Ride by Under Armour app has been rated with 4.81/5 from 206715 votes .
- A fitness social networking app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 206,715 total reviews
- Free download of map-my-ride-by-under-armour.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Map My Ride by Under Armour IPA uploaded on Sep 24, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in German, English, French, Indonesian, Korean
This article tells you everything you need to know about Map My Ride by Under Armour, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Map My Fitness by Under Armour: GPS Workout Tracker
A high-quality screenshot of this ride armour app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Map My Run by Under Armour: GPS Running & Workout Tracker Create a custom training plan
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Map My Ride by Under Armour for ride purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this health app work before downloading the Map My Ride by Under Armour.ipa.
1. MapmyRIDE online felület
2. Overweight, Reversing Type 2 Diabetes, bike riding and changing the mindset, exercise, motivation
Is it good?
Under Armour, Inc. has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated armour app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid health app with built-in cycling features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.81 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
Unfortunately had to downgrade the rating from 5 stars to 1. After reaching support te issues are not being resolved and Support doesn’t follow up on my emails. Here are the issues after some of the recent updates: 1: red trail sometimes disappears mid-workout and doesn’t show your route during the workout. The workout still gets stored. 2. Sometimes, when you load a pre-existing route, the summary of the Workout and the workout summary shared on Facebook shows the route of the previous workout even though when you view the details of the route it correctly showed the right route map. 2a. When this happens, the route does not get recorded on My Routes list. 3. The new companion Apple Watch app sometimes does not show the current workout in progress and instead shows the start button to start new workouts but it doesn’t sync up to the current workout. Usually it happens while the current workout auto-pauses. 4. New companion Apple Watch app sometimes doesn’t track heart rate. As a result the calories tracked are all estimated and quite different than those tracked by Apple Cycling workout app. When it happens, I checked and the Heart Rate tracks Fine in Apple apps. When Under Armour fixes these issues I’ll change the rating. I’ve been a loyal Map My Ride customer for many years and are an MVP member. However lack of resolution to these issues will force me to re-think my relationship with this vendor.
[Update. OK, it turns out that you have to go to the Map My Ride website in order to save this location request. The app does not include a possibility for doing so. I hardly ever log into MMR on my computer, so it did not occur to me initially. Once I went to the website I was able to complete the request, and it has disappeared from my phone app. Thank goodness.] I've used this app satisfactorily for quite awhile, but in the last couple of weeks the app keeps asking me to confirm my location (country). If I select the country and click "next" I get a dialogue saying there was a error and the info was not saved. It at least then provides an option to "skip" and proceed using the app, but since it won't save I have to do this dance every single time I open the app. I tend to make lots of starts and stops each day, so click, click, skip multiple times a day is getting really annoying and makes me think it is time to find a new app for ride mapping.
Download Map My Ride by Under Armour free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Map My Ride by Under Armour IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.
Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report