Whether you’re just starting out on your fitness journey or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools needed to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get customizable Training Plans, personalized coaching tips to make running feel easier, and more. Stay inspired with a community of over 60 million athletes all supporting your shared commitment to health and fitness.
- Named Top 10 Apps for Runners by The Guardian
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track runs directly from your Apple Watch app and get visual, haptic, and audio progress updates in real-time.
- Connect Under Armour connected shoes to the app and wearable devices for a Premium experience, more data to improve your run, and route tracking.
- Sync with the latest apps and most wearables, including Apple Health, Apple Watch, Garmin, and more.
- Take control of nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activities, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get real-time audio coaching on GPS-tracked runs, with customizable voice for stats like pace, distance, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share with others.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Unlock the best tools to turn your goals into achievable plans with a Premium membership.
- Use Live Tracking to share real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Execute Training Plans and reach weight loss or distance goals with personalized plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze heart rate zones to adjust your training based on goals.
- Set a goal for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, cadence, distance, duration, calories, and more.
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Map My Run by Under Armour Walkthrough video reviews
1. MapMyRun Review (EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!)
2. How to use MapMyRun running app | Step-by-step tutorial
Is it good?
Under Armour, Inc. has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated running app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid health app with built-in workout features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.82 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I only started to use this middle of last year when I invited my friends and family (from different part of the globe) to a steps challenge, and with the pandemic and people needed to boost their immune system and at the same time motivate them to walk, run, that was a HIT, and from the steps challenge, we did calories, distance and number of work outs. We also became Under Armour customers, from Nike and Adidas, we found UA shoes very comfortable. So why four stars only? First, because the developers took out the steps challenge. It’s the activity that people of all ages find so motivating. Second, there are so many improvements that programmers can do on the app - like team competition, limiting challenges to certain activities (for example, distance or steps challenge - you can limit the activity to walk, run, treadmill, etc and not all or one), social media enhancements, etc.
Y’all made a great app that is both practical and visually appealing. Both current challenges encourage me to log on to your app and use it to run. And the features offered with Premium tempt me daily to purchase the yearly subscription. One idea I have is for you to create “community challenges” where a UA coordinator creates a route for runners in a local area to master along with start and end dates for the challenge, and the fastest times receive prizes. An example for my area would be the Greenway that runs along two main roads in my area. I think more challenges would better keep users relevant and talking about your app, especially if the challenges each focused on a specific running aspect mentioned in the app (distance, time, pace). I’m a teen with a high gpa and a passion for running who would love to help you improve the app (and maybe earn some money in the process).
Download Map My Run by Under Armour free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Map My Run by Under Armour IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.