Don’t miss the hottest Black Friday deals going on now. Earn Cash Back with just one click and say goodbye to coupon hunting. The Rakuten app does all the work of finding the deals. You just shop and save.
MILLIONS of members love Rakuten - here’s why:
• Over 3,500+ stores to shop at including Macy’s, Kohls, eBay, Target & Ulta
• Earn Cash Back on purchases, simply for shopping at stores you love
• The best coupons & promo codes e.g. free shipping, gifts & BOGO
• Get paid your way with a Big Fat Check - choose PayPal, or a physical check!
• $3.5 billion of rewards earned so far
Our Cash Back, coupons & promo codes are updated daily.
Use Rakuten for anything from clothing, beauty, travel, electronics, food, entertainment & subscription boxes.
• Get Cash Back online or in-store
• Shop at the biggest stores & speciality boutiques: Target, Walmart, Old Navy, Lowe’s, adidas, Nike & Apple
GET PAID THROUGH PAYPAL OR CHECK
• Cash Back comes in your preferred way, every 3 months
• Choose PayPal or a physical check
REFER FRIENDS & NOW EARN $30+
• Get unlimited $30 bonuses for every friend who signs up and shops on Rakuten
• 1 friend = $30, 3 friends = $90, 10 friends = $300, and so on
SAVINGS FOR VACATIONING
• Receive Cash Back on all your travel, from airfare to hotels, car rentals, tours & activities
• Use Tripadvisor, Groupon, Expedia, Travelocity, AirportRentalCars
CASH BACK ON E-GIFT CARDS
• Give someone the gift of choice & get Cash Back
• E-gifts for everyone: Adidas, Nintendo, Hotels.com, UltaBeauty
OFFERS ON FOOD & RESTAURANTS
• Get Cash Back on every single order from groceries to cafes, takeout & dining
• Choose from HelloFresh, DoorDash, Grubhub
DEALS ON CONCERTS & MOVIES
• Explore offers on all your days out, from concerts to theatre & sporting events
• Get Cash Back with Fandango, Atom Tickets, Stubhub & many more
Stay in the loop for the latest ways to earn & save with Rakuten:
2. [RNN]Rakuten Mobile Adds iPhone to its Device Lineup!
Is it good?
Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated back app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid shopping app with built-in deals features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.83 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I have been a customer of Rakuten since it was eBates, and use them most frequently for Black Friday shopping since that’s when I do most of my online purchases, and since that’s when retailers offer the biggest cash back percentages. However, I have used them a few times for other purchases. Not only have they helped me score some hidden sales, but I have also gotten cash back on rock bottom prices. One of the purchases was on henna for my hair that was out of stock for some reason at all the usual retailers, including Vitacost. Through Rakuten I was able to find my usual Star Botanical organic brand, in stock, and at half the price of the usual price of retailers that were sold out. I was floored! The product was fresh and undamaged, and arrived quickly from the seller. Also, I was recently able to find an expensive fitness item that my son wanted for his birthday for several dollars below both MSRP listed on the manufacturer and big big box store websites, plus get cash back. I can’t always find what I’m shopping for, but when I do, it’s always worth it. I have never had any issues with Rakuten sellers, either. The only small item I wish Rakuten could change: they have a cash back notification for my Mac, but don’t offer that feature for iPhone, so I’m sure I’ve probably missed a few cash back opportunities when I’m shopping from my phone because I forget to check their app. Otherwise, I highly recommend Rakuten for nearly effortless shopping discounts.
So I’ve gotten back around 80$ this year since starting to use Rakuten. After doing some googling this is an app made by one of the largest banks in japan who also do a lot of other things with their money. This app works like Honey but it also gives you a percentage of you’re money back in purchases. I only use it when I’m buying something anyway and it happens to have an option for it but even then it’s been nice to get random cash back and coupons. I recommend using the Firefox browser extension instead of the app because sometimes the cash back is only offered through a browser and not the app which is weird and a little confusing. Other than that it is pretty amazing, if you add a debit card and use it in person at stores offering cash back (specifically in store cash back, confusing at first I know) it will automatically add that to you’re Rakuten account. This is essentiallly selling the same information You would get from a frequent shopper card but you get part of the cash from the sale! Enjoy!
Download Rakuten free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Rakuten IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.