Related: Amerigo File Manager: The go-to Cloud File Manager Manage files in the cloud
You can also import your own .bin files if you prefer to keep your amiibo sealed.
BEWARE OF CLONE APPS: Amiibox is the leading Amiibo writing app and there are clone apps that copy our design and description. Their functionality is far from what Amiibox offers so make sure you pick the original app for the best experience!
The app works with all amiibo ever released, including such series as Animal Crossing, Mario, Metroid, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon etc.
• Superior, beautiful and user-friendly interface
• Mac, iPad and Apple Watch apps to browse the whole Amiibo collection whenever you want
• Owned collection with the ability to add new amiibo by scanning their NFC tags or importing amiibo from files
• Get details like release date, unique id, collection and more from any amiibo
• Learn about each amiibo benefits and usage in game
• Global amiibo search
• Add amiibo you are hunting for to your wishlist
• No ads or annoying pop-ups
• Easy to use
• Full offline support
• Game Center Achievements
• Dark mode
Amiibox is built with privacy in mind. That means that no data is sent to developers or any other third party. Amiibox does not send any amiibo data anywhere. Amiibox does not have any tracking tools in the app. All your amiibo data is stored privately on your device and only you have access to it.
Note: You need an iPhone 7 or newer to be able to read and write NFC tags. Most iPads do not have a NFC chip so you can only browse the Amiibo collection on the iPad app.
(*) We're still actively working on this feature so please let us know if you found a problem.
Amiibox is an unofficial app for collectors and fans of amiibo and is intended only to be used for informational and educational purposes.
Amiibox is in no way affiliated with Nintendo. amiibo is a registered trademark of Nintendo. All items, names, and other aspects are trademarked and owned by their respective owners.
Related: PlantSnap: identify plants Flowers and trees identifier Identify plants with photos