Guided Workouts: Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced runner, our ASICS Running coaches push you to reach your fitness goals through a variety of audio-guided workouts that complement your fitness journey Runkeeper—Distance Run Tracker for iPhone is a health app specially designed to be fully-featured fitness app.
Reach your running goals with the ASICS Runkeeper™ app. Track exercise, set measurable goals and see progress along the way—whether you’re just getting into running, training for a race or trying to reach a new personal record, we can help.
MOTIVATION TO MOVE
•Guided Workouts: Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced runner, our ASICS Running coaches push you to reach your fitness goals through a variety of audio-guided workouts that complement your fitness journey
• Track workouts: Record activities like running, walking, biking, hiking and more manually or with GPS.
• Set goals: Maybe you want to get faster, run farther or lose a little weight. No matter your goal, we’ll help you reach it.
•Listen to audio: Choose the stats you want to hear during your activity like pace, distance, and time (available in five additional motivating voices in English), plus Apple Music and Spotify integration
• Follow a plan: Routines lead to progress. Choose a personalized plan that will help get you out the door, day after day.
• Stay motivated: Join in-app challenges, get exercise rewards, participate in virtual running groups and share achievements.
• See progress: It’s what this is all about. We’ll log your stats to show you how you’re progressing against your running goals.
SYNC WITH EASE
• Apple Watch integration: Leave your phone at home and still track stats.
• Bluetooth connectivity: connect wireless headphones and heart-rate monitors.
• Fitness tracker integration: Connect your Garmin, Fitbit and other styles in seconds.
• Apple Health integration: Connect to share your Runkeeper workout details (including calories, route, and heart rate) to Apple Health and sync your Health measurements to Runkeeper.
• Partner apps: Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal and more.
UPGRADE YOUR PERFORMANCE
Get the Runkeeper GO™ premium membership for more effective ways to reach your fitness goals, from 5Ks to marathons.
Strategize for your next race by taking advantage of tailored race-training plans designed to help you run stronger and faster for race day.
Compare your workouts with a variety of detailed progress insights and live tracking to closely monitor your training along the way.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Runkeeper—Distance Run Tracker Walkthrough video reviews
1. Runkeeper Tutorial
2. The BEST Running APPS in 2020 | Feat. Strava, Garmin Connect, Adidas Running by Runtastic and more!
Is it good?
RunKeeper, LLC has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated distance app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid health app with built-in tracker features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.82 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I have HATED running my entire life. My mom and sister are the marathon running people that I thought were crazy. We run a 5K every year on Thanksgiving and I have always hated it. This year after the run I decided that I was going to try to start running. My sister suggested this app to me and after the first 3 trial workouts I fell in love with it (not the running, but the app). I trained for and ran my first 5K and was amazed when I could actually run the 5K without taking a single walking break (considering the fact that I couldn’t successfully jog a single mile before). Only 3 months after getting this app I jogged an entire 5 miles without stopping. Thank you Runkeeper!!
Update 1: Thanks to Runkeeper, I finished my first half marathon!
Update: I decided that I wanted to start doing more strength training went to cancel my Runkeeper just to find out I was too late and my yearly subscription had already gone through. I emailed customer service and they were so happy to help me! Not only is Runkeeper an amazing app, their customer service is exceptional!
This app is wonderful- I’ve only been using it just over a year (still free version) and I must say it’s so fun!
I’m finding myself using it more all the time. I just love knowing what my stats are ie: mileage and speed, on a hike or causal quick walk around the neighborhood. The different voices you can choose from are fun too- and you can always turn that off if you don’t want to hear it. Being able to track total mileage for a day/week/month, compare to previous months, or set a distance goal and push for it has been really cool and motivating. (Word to wise: Take Baby Steps!) When I feel like I’m not doing great it’s nice to see how far I’ve come literally and figuratively in the last year. (Over 200 miles!)
Plus- there’s a lot of settings you can fiddle around with and ways to interact more (or less) like turning off the emails. It’s a well made app, almost haven’t had any issues with it- and after I fiddle some more and see how well it’s helping me get back into the almost-daily-walking/ movement saddle, well- I just may spring for the paid version.
Download Runkeeper—Distance Run Tracker free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Runkeeper—Distance Run Tracker IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.