Runkeeper—Distance Run Tracker for iPhone is a health app specially designed to be fully-featured fitness app.
- Running App and Training Plans Plan your routes
- Guided Workouts: Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced runner, our ASICS Running coaches push you to reach your fitness goals through a variety of audio-guided workouts that complement your fitness journey
- Track workouts: Record activities like running, walking, biking, hiking and more manually or with GPS.
- Set goals: Maybe you want to get faster, run farther or lose a little weight. No matter your goal, we’ll help you reach it.
- Listen to audio: Choose the stats you want to hear during your activity like pace, distance, and time (available in five additional motivating voices in English), plus Apple Music and Spotify integration
- Follow a plan: Routines lead to progress. Choose a personalized plan that will help get you out the door, day after day.
- Stay motivated: Join in-app challenges, get exercise rewards, participate in virtual running groups and share achievements.
- See progress: It’s what this is all about. We’ll log your stats to show you how you’re progressing against your running goals.
- Apple Watch integration: Leave your phone at home and still track stats.
- Bluetooth connectivity: connect wireless headphones and heart-rate monitors.
- Fitness tracker integration: Connect your Garmin, Fitbit and other styles in seconds.
- Apple Health integration: Connect to share your Runkeeper workout details (including calories, route, and heart rate) to Apple Health and sync your Health measurements to Runkeeper.
- Partner apps: Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal and more.
- Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Reach your running goals with the ASICS Runkeeper™ app
- The Runkeeper—Distance Run Tracker app has been rated with 4.82/5 from 309981 votes .
- A fitness sports app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 309,981 total reviews
- Free download of runkeeper—distance-run-tracker.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Runkeeper—Distance Run Tracker IPA uploaded on Jun 29, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in German, English, French, Dutch, Swedish
This article tells you everything you need to know about Runkeeper—Distance Run Tracker, including how to download and install for free !
Related: G2 Training: Download the G2 Training App today to plan and schedule your 1 on 1 personal training, small group training and spin/HIIT classes
A high-quality screenshot of this runkeeper distance app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Map My Run by Under Armour: GPS Running & Workout Tracker Create a custom training plan
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Runkeeper—Distance Run Tracker for runkeeper purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this health app work before downloading the Runkeeper—Distance Run Tracker.ipa.
1. Runkeeper Tutorial
2. The BEST Running APPS in 2020 | Feat. Strava, Garmin Connect, Adidas Running by Runtastic and more!
Is it good?
RunKeeper, LLC has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated distance app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid health app with built-in tracker features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.82 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I have HATED running my entire life. My mom and sister are the marathon running people that I thought were crazy. We run a 5K every year on Thanksgiving and I have always hated it. This year after the run I decided that I was going to try to start running. My sister suggested this app to me and after the first 3 trial workouts I fell in love with it (not the running, but the app). I trained for and ran my first 5K and was amazed when I could actually run the 5K without taking a single walking break (considering the fact that I couldn’t successfully jog a single mile before). Only 3 months after getting this app I jogged an entire 5 miles without stopping. Thank you Runkeeper!! Update 1: Thanks to Runkeeper, I finished my first half marathon! Update: I decided that I wanted to start doing more strength training went to cancel my Runkeeper just to find out I was too late and my yearly subscription had already gone through. I emailed customer service and they were so happy to help me! Not only is Runkeeper an amazing app, their customer service is exceptional!
This app is wonderful- I’ve only been using it just over a year (still free version) and I must say it’s so fun! I’m finding myself using it more all the time. I just love knowing what my stats are ie: mileage and speed, on a hike or causal quick walk around the neighborhood. The different voices you can choose from are fun too- and you can always turn that off if you don’t want to hear it. Being able to track total mileage for a day/week/month, compare to previous months, or set a distance goal and push for it has been really cool and motivating. (Word to wise: Take Baby Steps!) When I feel like I’m not doing great it’s nice to see how far I’ve come literally and figuratively in the last year. (Over 200 miles!) Plus- there’s a lot of settings you can fiddle around with and ways to interact more (or less) like turning off the emails. It’s a well made app, almost haven’t had any issues with it- and after I fiddle some more and see how well it’s helping me get back into the almost-daily-walking/ movement saddle, well- I just may spring for the paid version.
This app is really helpful for people of all categories of running. It’s lighthearted, cheerful, enthusiastic, and very encouraging. After a few times of usage, it is one of the easiest running apps I’ve encountered. There are a LOT of features you can access that help with different areas of expertise and determination levels. It’s even pretty good for those who aren’t looking for a community aspect to their exercising (although it does offer a community aspect). Overall, it helps you keep track of a lot of different measurements, and the voices for announcing your stats are adorable! Honestly, that’s my favorite part about this app. I only wish there were more! I think it’s really fun to alternate between the voices depending on your music and what kind of exercise you’re feeling that day. I haven’t yet tried setting goals, but there are some pretty good options for them! There’s also a planned marathon-type option for those who are looking to really get serious! Overall, this app is really helpful, unique, and fun. Hope everyone enjoys it!
Download Runkeeper—Distance Run Tracker free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Runkeeper—Distance Run Tracker IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report