Cycles for iPhone is a health app specially designed to be fully-featured fitness app.
- Period & Cycle Tracker Fertility & Ovulation App Your cycle at a glance
- Track your cycle in one glance with Cycle view.
- Easily log observations on your body and mood.
- Take the guesswork out of predicting your most fertile days.
- Irregular or missed period? A single tap and Cycles has got your back.
- With you wherever you go: for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
- Optional passcode or FaceID to protect your privacy.
- Share your cycle info privately with your partner.
- Your reminders and notes are always kept private, even from your partner.
- Get tailored predictions on upcoming changes to your body.
- Connect with your partner to plan intimate moments, vacations and more around your cycle.
- Set-up customized reminders for birth control, fertile days or periods.
- Become a menstrual cycle expert with detailed descriptions for all observations.
- Make Cycles your reliable health care partner with Insights Overview. Perfect for any doctors visit!
- Health app, to record your cycles and reproductive health data
- Notifications, to remind you of the phases of your cycle
- No more surprises, worrying or feeling in the dark about your own reproductive health
- The Cycles app has been rated with 4.60/5 from 14906 votes .
- A fitness medical app that is suitable for age 9+.
- 14,906 total reviews
- Free download of cycles.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Cycles IPA uploaded on Jun 23, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
- Translated in German, English, Russian, French, Korean
This article tells you everything you need to know about Cycles, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Easy Period: Lite Tracker Period Tracker & Ovulation App
A high-quality screenshot of this period cycle app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Period Tracker Period Calendar: Ovulation & Cycle My Calendar
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Cycles for period purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this health app work before downloading the Cycles.ipa.
1. How to use Cycle Tracking on your iPhone — Apple Support
2. Find out Your iPhone BATTERY Cycle Count!
Is it good?
Perigee AB has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated cycle app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid health app with built-in tracker features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.60 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
It’s actually a really great app! A lot of bells and whistles but keep playing with it and once you get the hang of it it’s super helpful. Logging the periods is a bit confusing specially when you have irregular periods but I like that it kinda realizes it and will keep pushing the date out until you mark when your cycle officially starts. I also really love how it lets you know what stage you’re in, fertile, pms, etc, story days etc lol I do wish in the mood: “how do you feel” category they add IRRITABLE though cuz it’s not that I’m angry just irritated lol love that there’s a pill taken option and reminders can be set as well. Thinking about getting the insights upgrade but not sure if it will be that much more useful. Def worth giving it a try overall though!
I just wanted an app to track my periods, and this app does that wonderfully! It tracks whatever you want it to! The best part about this app (and ultimately why i chose it in the first place) was it’s simplicity. A lot of other period tracker apps have a million other things-including one i had that literally had a forum- but Cycles is not cluttered like that. The only bad thing i can say is the notifications are pretty spotty for me, like i have some enabled and i just don’t think they work great, the only one i get is the log your day notification. Also, sometimes the tracking glitches the dates out a little but that might just be me being dumb so i don’t know! Also, it’s pretty cool the app can connect with apple health
I work in tech and am studying ux design and everything about this app is perfect. I’ve used other cycle tracking apps and this one is by far my favorite. No unnecessary bells and whistles but allows you to track everything you need. I think cycle tracking should be taught to all girls when they start menstruating. I’m 31 and it’s crazy how many women I know who are unaware of their cycles and how they work. I use a basal thermometer from a different company and it automatically syncs to my Apple Health app, and in turn is automatically loaded into Cycles. Kind of annoying because I need to keep the other tracking app I have since it syncs to my thermometer - that’s a personal issue and nothing on Cycles 😅
Download Cycles free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Cycles IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report