LET'S GO SHOPPING
- Earn 1% Shop Cash every time you checkout with Shop Pay.
- Boost your Shop Cash balance with exclusive shopping deals and offers.
- Shop the latest trends and discover new favorites in our all-in-one shopping app.
- Never miss a sale, restock, or order update with push-notifications for shopping lovers.
- Browse shopping collections featuring brands and communities you care about.
- Get personalized shopping recommendations and discover new brands to shop.
ONE-TAP CHECKOUT & LOTS OF SHOP PERKS
- Keep your billing info secure with Shop Pay for rapid one-tap shopping checkouts.
- Earn Shop Cash rewards on every Shop Pay transaction
- Experience hassle-free shopping with flexible payment options when you want it.*
SHOPPING WITH CONFIDENCE
- Track your online shopping orders in one app.
- Stay informed on your package's journey from shipment to doorstep.
- Go green with carbon-neutral shopping deliveries at no additional charge whenever you check out with Shop Pay—at no extra cost.
Have a question or just want to say hello? Contact us at [email protected] or follow @shop on Twitter and Instagram.
Shop secure and worry free
Our servers meet strict PCI compliance standards for vaulting credit card info.
Powered by Shopify
Shop was created by the commerce platform trusted by millions of businesses worldwide.
*Available only in the US. Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to an eligibility check. Not available in New Mexico. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop: All your favorite brands Walkthrough video reviews
1. How to Download Shop: All Your Favorite Brands on iPhone (iOS)
2. Shop All your favorite brands app not download install pending problem solve in play store ios
Is it good?
Shopify Inc. has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated package app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid shopping app with built-in tracker features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.82 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
This is one of the very rare times that I’m willing to write a review, but it’s because I’m very impressed by the simplicity of Arrive that I just need to share my thoughts with anyone who haven’t used the service before. (Sorry if it’s a little lengthy)
I do a lot of online shopping and Arrive has helped me save a lot of time as well as taking the stress of constantly monitoring deliveries statuses from different carriers away. I have an account with pretty much all of US’s major logistics carriers(FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Royal Mail + some international delivery services) so I can always be updated of my shipments, and honestly it’s a hassle and it can get hectic. But ever since I started using Arrive(which was suggested to me by an ad), all the purchases I’ve made and their current status are all organized into one easy to use app! As long as you have a gmail account that you use to make your purchases, Arrive will automatically sync the information into your account. And if you have a lot of completed deliveries piled up in your “main folder”, they have an archive that you can store them in for future reviews. And if you don’t use gmail, you can always add your own tracking information and you’ll be notified when your items are delivered, it’s very simple and easy to use so I highly recommend everyone to try it out!
I’ve come to love this app. I can track lots of packages for free (unlike with the Parcel app), I haven’t seen any ads yet (again, unlike the Parcel app), and the design is very nice to look at. I like the shades of blue. The map aspect of tracking works better here than in other apps. I had issues with another app not plotting points on the map in China. This one does a better job and depending on which carrier you choose (e.g. you could track via USPS or China Post EMS for some packages), it may show you either Chinese or English text. A few suggestions for improvement are: make deliveries editable so you can change the carrier if you make a mistake (right now, I think you’d have to create another listing instead), improve the updates (refreshing the statuses doesn’t always do anything, I’ve had packages arrive but not show that even after refreshing), please add the SpeedPAK carrier (I’ve had several packages sent through this carrier when ordering from eBay), and make a view mode where there are no maps, so that you just see package locations (you’d see more at once that way). Overall, I’m very happy. I’m also grateful for being able to track so many packages without seeing ads (which are a pain and do show on other free apps). Thank you and keep up the great work! 😊
Download Shop: All your favorite brands free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Shop: All your favorite brands IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.