Sleep Cycle - Sleep Tracker for iPhone is a health app specially designed to be fully-featured fitness app.
- Sleep Tracker Sounds, Stories & Alarm Clock
- REASONS YOU’LL LOVE SLEEP CYCLE:
- Gently does it - Waking you up while you’re in a light sleep is the natural way to wake up.
- Understand your sleep - Learn about your bedtime patterns with detailed sleep tracking and analyses.
- Nothing under your pillow or to wear on your body - Simply turn Sleep Cycle on before going to bed and place your device on your nightstand or close by on the floor. Sleep Cycle uses sound analysis to identify sleep states, using your microphone as a sleep recorder, tracking your movements in bed.
- Sleep analysis with Sleep Cycle patented sound technology or accelerometer
- Detailed sleep statistics and daily sleep graphs
- Fully integrated with Apple Health, exchanging sleep analysis and heart rate
- Carefully selected alarm melodies
- Snooze by shaking or double tapping the phone lightly
- Customizable wake-up window. From instant (regular alarm clock), up to 90 minutes
- Sound recorder & Trends - Capture snoring, sleep talking and other sounds and view your trends
- Sleep Aid - our library of sleep stories, relaxation guides and calm sleep sounds specially designed to help you fall asleep easier. (Mindfulness & meditation)
- Trends – gather long-term trends on your sleep patterns
- Comparison Data - Compare your sleep patterns to world sleep statistics
- Weather & Sleep - See how different types of weather affect your sleep quality
- Sleep better and wake up rested with Sleep Cycle’s smart alarm clock
- The Sleep Cycle - Sleep Tracker app has been rated with 4.7/5 from 13 votes .
- A fitness utilities app that is suitable for age .
- 13 total reviews
- Free download of sleep-cycle---sleep-tracker.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Sleep Cycle - Sleep Tracker IPA uploaded on Jul 23, 2009 as safe and not harmful.
This article tells you everything you need to know about Sleep Cycle - Sleep Tracker, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Sleep Sounds & Sleep Tracker: Meditation & Sleep Cycle
A high-quality screenshot of this cycle tracker app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Sleep Sounds: Relax & Sleep Relaxing sounds, help sleep
Is it good?
Sleep Cycle AB has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated tracker app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid health app with built-in sounds features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.7 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I love waking up early but I struggle so much actually doing it. I literally set about 5 alarms to try to get myself out of bed. And if I don't set an alarm (because I read your body will wake itself up when it has had sufficient rest) i sleep for 10-12 hours. My first night using this app I was a little weary about if it would actually work. I set a few other alarms after when it was supposed to wake me up just so I wasn't late. BUT IT WORKED! It went off about 6:20 because I said I wanted to get up between 6:15 and 6:45 and I woke up turned it off and was expected to fight myself to stay awake like norma. This didn't happen. I felt perfectly rest and felt like I had energy all day. I fell like this app is some kind of alien technology used to give me more sleep in order to prepare me for a study they are doing. Or that this is the technology Batman used in order to only have to sleep 2 hours a night. Even if you are skeptical I would say try it out. I haven't used the premium features that you have to pay for, and with only using the free section this is my opinion. Try it! Just seize the opportunity to easily wake up in the morning. Or spend thousands of dollars on a new mattress. I guess it's your choice.
Am I a morning person? No, absolutely not. Alas, I have a full twelve hour schedule that requires me to be up and ready pretty early in the morning but actually waking the hell up? My body thinks that’s a hilarious concept. I’m naturally a very deep sleeper, but I’m also a night owl who prefers staying up late, so often times I’ll find myself in bed from anywhere between 10:30 pm - 12:00 am and then I’ll have to wake up at about 6:30 am so I can properly get ready for school and then work afterwards. As a college student with 17 credits it’s very hard to not be tired. I decided I needed something to help me wake up easier, since sleeping through alarms or waking up a bleary mess and falling back asleep was just not working for me. I gave this a shot as a last ditch attempt and what would you know? It worked. I just used this app once, last night at the time of writing this and boy am I satisfied. I didn’t think it would work on me to be entirely honest, but it did and I woke up feeling a lot better than I would’ve with an alarm jolting me awake. This alarm is gradual and soft and even when it’s time for you to wake up it doesn’t fee invasive and obnoxious. I’m looking forward to using it continuously!
Download Sleep Cycle - Sleep Tracker free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Sleep Cycle - Sleep Tracker IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.
Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report