Snapchat is a fast and fun way to share the moment with your friends and family
• Snapchat opens right to the Camera — just tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video.
• Express yourself with Lenses, Filters, Bitmoji and more!
• Try out new Lenses daily created by the Snapchat community!
• Stay in touch with friends through live messaging, or share your day with Group Stories.
• Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once — you can even use Lenses and Filters when chatting!
• Express yourself with Friendmojis — exclusive Bitmoji made just for you and a friend.
• Watch friends' Stories to see their day unfold.
• See Stories from the Snapchat community that are based on your interests.
• Discover breaking news and exclusive Original Shows.
• Spotlight showcases the best of Snapchat!
• Submit your own Snaps or sit back, relax, and watch.
• Pick your favorites and share them with friends.
• Share your location with your best friends or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
• See what your friends are up to on your most personal map when they share their location with you.
• Explore live Stories from the community nearby or across the world!
• Save unlimited photos and videos of all your favorite moments.
• Edit and send old moments to friends or save them to your Camera Roll.
• Create Stories from your favorite Memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms — see how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, your Bitmoji fashion sense, and more!
• Friendship Profiles are just between you and a friend, so you can bond over what makes your friendship special.
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
For a full description of our privacy practices, please see our Privacy Center.
1. How To Use Snapchat! (Complete Beginners Guide) (2022)
2. How To Install Snapchat On ANY iPhone! (iOS 14 / iOS 13)
Is it good?
Snap, Inc. has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated share app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid photo app with built-in moment features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.79 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I’ve used Snapchat as my main communication app since it first came out! It’s a great way to stay connected with friends, post polls for my trivia gig, and it’s a relatively safe way to communicate with people met online (like online dating) who you don’t know well enough or aren’t comfortable enough to give your personal number out to.
Many great features have been added to Snapchat over the years that are perfect for even simple quality of life and it’s insanely user friendly. However, there are a couple of things that still need fixing or adding even after all these years! First fix is to add a setting to completely turn off the apps shutter sound when taking a picture that doesn’t involve me silencing my phone completely. The sound is incredibly loud and obnoxious and draws WAY too much attention so it’s really gotta go. Second fix is that if a video snap has multiple parts that record smoothly it shouldn’t arrive to you in multiple different notifications! I have several friends who I maintain conversations with using the longer video feature that was added quite a while back which is super fun and convenient but when I receive my friends replies the video will send a notification for each individual section as if they are separate videos/snaps. This is also incredibly obnoxious when I’m in public or at work and can’t turn my phone on silent for whatever reason.
Kids can have Snapchat and they will enjoy you guys weren’t joy whoever sings this, so Snapchat is like how you could text your family if they have it your friends if they have it your cousins if they have it you can call them and text them and send them a pictures of you and Put filter on you can put filters on it and send them and you get to take a picture and put a filter on or you can watch videos and play games with your cousin in your family your friends or by yourself it’s really fun and I have it for a long long long time, and I really love it you can do it like everything almost everything on it. If you have Snapchat, you don’t need FaceTime what’s up or like I don’t think you can talk with your family or cousins not friends because it’s already on Snapchat everything off that you were really enjoyed that and have you guys looking at this so I have I didn’t mean to Brasilia while I was gonna like tell you guys about it so I am thank you again, so yeah if I messed it up sorry but you would enjoy it. I enjoy it a lot and if you’re good night get it enjoy it because yeah you will you will enjoy it and if someone are you and you do feel like you want to add them because you can if use like you should add them you don’t have to bye💗 oh, and one more thing people you can see people location, but you can take it off if you want to
Download Snapchat free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Snapchat IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.