Sonos for iPhone is a music app specially designed to be fully-featured entertainment app.
- Total Control. All your music
- Breeze through setup with step-by-step guidance. Add speakers and expand your system any time.
- Stream music, podcasts, radio, and audiobooks from hundreds of popular services, including Apple Music, Amazon Music, Audible, Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, and more.
- Control your system from any room. Start the music, adjust the volume, and group or ungroup speakers.
- Enjoy free music, original programming, and 60,000+ global broadcast stations on Sonos Radio.¹
- Immerse yourself in music, movies, and more with support for 24-bit lossless audio² and Dolby Atmos.³
- Elevate your home theater experience with special settings like Speech Enhancement and Night Sound.⁴
- Save favorite artists, stations, playlists, shows, albums and songs for quick and easy access.
- Schedule custom alarms to soundtrack your entire day.
- Tune speakers like a pro in minutes with Trueplay and manually adjust EQ settings.
- Set up Sonos Voice Control to play music and control your system with hands-free ease and unmatched privacy.
- Add Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to your system for hands-free help.⁵
- Keep your system up to date with new features and services released throughout the year.
- Available on Sonos products connected to WiFi.
- Requires compatible speaker and service.
- Available on select soundars. Requires Atmos encoded content.
- The official app for setting up and controlling Sonos.
- The Sonos app has been rated with 4.70/5 from 452872 votes .
- A entertainment sonos app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 452,872 total reviews
- Free download of sonos.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Sonos IPA uploaded on Aug 24, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
This article tells you everything you need to know about Sonos, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Bose Music: Total control of your music.
A high-quality screenshot of this total control app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Tap Music: Pop Music Game: Pop Music Game Best Rhythm Game For EDM Songs
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Sonos for total purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this music app work before downloading the Sonos.ipa.
1. Sonos S2 App Tour Walkthrough
2. Sonos One Airplay Support
Is it good?
Sonos, Inc. has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated control app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid music app with built-in features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.70 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
This is hands down the best whole house system money can buy. Not only is the system set up room to room probably the easiest plug and play system I’ve ever installed, but the sound is incomparable. Over the years I have built this system with every product offered, Stereo paired Ones in each room, the garage and the porch, the Arc and Sub with Ones as surround in the living room, stereo paired Fives in the sunroom, and a Move for the deck and yard. My house sounds like a concert hall I kid you not. I absolutely love walking room to room and outside with music following me. That has always been a pet peave of mine with traditional stereo systems, listening to a really good song, have to leave the room and not being able to continue listening to the same song. Sonos has made that ancient history. The really blow you away thing is they are all controlled by the super simple to use app. Not only can you control the entire system with a finger tip, you can individually control each room. Just incomparable, these guys have figured it out. There is nothing on the market that even comes close.
I sell Sonos to my clients. In a smart package with Lutron, Ring, and either Emtek or Level for their smart locks. I used to sell Control 4 for all of those, and it is twice to three times more expensive than all of the above mentioned vendors combined. And Sonos just always works if you have good Wi-Fi. Which is true of all the smart products I integrate for customers. I know the forums that have a few people with issues that don’t get resolved. Buy in my experience of 10 years with Sonos, it almost always is Wi-Fi issues or how the network they have is set up. So, I rely on Sonos so that I don’t have to get calls or service issues. And above all my customers love the App. Usually it is their favorite or at least top 3. At home, I have an Arc, rear Ones, Sonos Sub, and it sounds as good to me (I know I’m not an expert on sound) as some of my clients $200,000 media rooms. For $1900. Until I see something better on the market, and that makes sense for my customers, which I haven’t in over a decade. I support and love Sonos!
Download Sonos free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Sonos IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.
Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report