Sonos for iPhone is a music app specially designed to be fully-featured entertainment app.
- Total Control. All your music
- Breeze through setup with step-by-step guidance. Add speakers and expand your system any time.
- Stream music, podcasts, radio, and audiobooks from hundreds of popular services, including Apple Music, Amazon Music, Audible, Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, and more.
- Control your system from any room. Start the music, adjust the volume, and group or ungroup speakers.
- Enjoy free music, original programming, and 60,000+ global broadcast stations on Sonos Radio.¹
- Immerse yourself in music, movies, and more with support for 24-bit lossless audio² and Dolby Atmos.³
- Elevate your home theater experience with special settings like Speech Enhancement and Night Sound.⁴
- Save favorite artists, stations, playlists, shows, albums and songs for quick and easy access.
- Schedule custom alarms to soundtrack your entire day.
- Tune speakers like a pro in minutes with Trueplay and manually adjust EQ settings.
- Add Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to your system for hands-free help.⁵
- Keep your system up to date with new features and services released throughout the year.
- Available on Sonos products connected to WiFi.
- Requires compatible speaker and service.
- Available on select soundars. Requires Atmos encoded content.
- Available for TV content with a Sonos soundbar.
- The official app for setting up and controlling Sonos.
- The Sonos app has been rated with 4.69/5 from 423576 votes .
- A entertainment sonos app that is suitable for age 4+.
- 423,576 total reviews
- Free download of sonos.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Sonos IPA uploaded on Jun 23, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
This article tells you everything you need to know about Sonos, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Edifier Connect: Through EdifierConnect APP, various Edifier bluetooth headphones can be controlled, with noise reduction, sound selection, timing shutdown, music, music next song, play, pause control and other functions to facilitate the user's use of matching headphones
A high-quality screenshot of this total control app is worth a thousand words.
Related: Vinkle - Music Video Editor: Music Video Editor Music Star Maker with Effects
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Sonos for total purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this music app work before downloading the Sonos.ipa.
1. Sonos S2 App Tour Walkthrough
2. Sonos Trueplay | Haz que tu altavoz suene increíble (sólo con iPhone).
Is it good?
Sonos, Inc. has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated control app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid music app with built-in features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 4.69 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
This is hands down the best whole house system money can buy. Not only is the system set up room to room probably the easiest plug and play system I’ve ever installed, but the sound is incomparable. Over the years I have built this system with every product offered, Stereo paired Ones in each room, the garage and the porch, the Arc and Sub with Ones as surround in the living room, stereo paired Fives in the sunroom, and a Move for the deck and yard. My house sounds like a concert hall I kid you not. I absolutely love walking room to room and outside with music following me. That has always been a pet peave of mine with traditional stereo systems, listening to a really good song, have to leave the room and not being able to continue listening to the same song. Sonos has made that ancient history. The really blow you away thing is they are all controlled by the super simple to use app. Not only can you control the entire system with a finger tip, you can individually control each room. Just incomparable, these guys have figured it out. There is nothing on the market that even comes close.
I had my reservations about upgrading after reading through the reviews. So I did the research, confirmed compatibility of the products I have; Sonos one, play 5, connect, boost. All were purchased in the last few years and were compatible. I downloaded the app and ran the update. It took less that 5 minutes and my system was back online. The app upgrade left the S1 app installed, not sure why since it no longer works after a successful upgrade. I’m also not a fan of the interface color but maybe in a future version we’ll get the option to change. I did have one issue with the app. I ran the update from my iPhone X with no issues. When I tried to install S2 directly from the App Store on my old iPhone 6 that I use as a dedicated controller it froze at the splash screen. I realized you have to accept the terms of agreement but direct install did not offer that step. I had to remove it and install from the S1 controller. Only then did I get to accept the terms of agreement and app loaded normally. Overall, an easy upgrade.
I love the sound of my Sonos system (Beam, 2 x One and Sub). I bought it two years ago when the Beam first came out, while I love the system, I have a long term, ongoing love/hate relationship with the app. EVERY time an update is pushed to the app, I have connectivity issues for weeks, sometimes months. I am a tech savvy person, I fix my parents and friends electronic issues regularly, but the issues with the system and app are app specific. This latest update has asked me to “find” my system (unplug each device and reset the router), I have, it worked and the next day, it’s magically gone again. I have received emails from Sonos asking if I wanted to beta test and I didn’t respond for this very reason, if I have ongoing issues when they update the app when they think it’s good, why would I want to experience issues more frequently. Sonos, you have wonderful equipment, get a better software development team, your app is entirely too buggy on a long term basis. Thanks.
Download Sonos free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Sonos IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.Download from the App Store
Send DMCA report